Michelle Kenway - Prolapse Exercises Inside Out
- Written by internationally renowned physiotherapist Michelle Kenway
- Learn how to exercise safely and avoid prolapse worsening
- Reverse your prolapse and reduce your prolapse symptoms
- Safe exercises to choose for core strengthening and weight loss with prolapse
- Exercise safely and recover your strength and fitness after prolapse surgery
- Easy-to-follow instructions, photographs and diagrams
The much anticipated new book from physiotherapist and pelvic health expert Michelle Kenway has arrived!
Prolapse Exercises Inside Out provides you with everything you need to know about managing and improving pelvic organ prolapse. Prolapse occurs when the pelvic floor becomes too weak to support the pelvic organs. The bladder, uterus or vaginal walls therefore drop down into the vaginal canal.
Many women with prolapse avoid exercise for fear of making their prolapse worse. The good news is that you can, and should, continue to exercise, providing you do it in the correct way. In this book Michelle Kenway shows you how to exercise gently and effectively to improve your fitness whilst supporting and even reducing the severity of your prolapse.
Michelle not only explains what kind of exercise to avoid, but also what you can do to improve your pelvic floor strength. She has advice for women who are recovering from prolapse surgery, exercise for strengthening your core abdominal muscles, guidance on losing weight in order to reduce pressure on your pelvic floor and even methods to improve your bone health.
All in all, Prolapse Exercises Inside Out can help you to improve your overall fitness as well as your pelvic floor health. With easy-to-follow instructions, photographic guides and explanatory diagrams, Michelle Kenway helps you to understand how your body works and, in turn, regain the confidence to exercise once again.
- Understanding Your Prolapse
- Exercises for Prolapse Support
- Exercising for Your Weakest Link
- Strength Exercises and Prolapse
- Pelvic Floor Safe Abdominal Core Exercises for Prolapse
- Abdominal Exercises and Pelvic Floor Overload
- Aerobic Fitness Exercises and Prolapse
- Exercise After Prolapse Surgery
- Osteoporosis Exercises and Prolapse
- Weight Management Exercises and Prolapse
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|