Orders & Returns
- Payment Options
- Track Your Order
- How to Change or Cancel Your Order
- Out of Stock Items
- Returning an Item
- Our Refund Policy
- International Returns
- VAT Exemption
Shopping with us is easy, you can pay securely in a number of simple ways:
- Pay online with:
Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Paypal, JCB or American Express.
- Pay online with PayPal Credit:
We support PayPal Credit - interest free easy payment terms. All you need to do is top up your basket to £150 or more (including delivery) to spread the cost over 4 months interest free.
- PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. 0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £150 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit.
- Pay online with Klarna Pay later in 3:
Klarna is a secure payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment, making your purchases more manageable. At StressNoMore we support Klarna Pay later in 3, meaning you can pay for your orders over 2 months in 3 equal parts.
- Pay by bank transfer
If you want to make a payment by bank transfer, just contact us for our account details. You can call us on 01482 496 931 between 8:00am and 6:00pm GMT, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 3:30pm Saturday. Outside of these hours, just use our contact form.
- Payment privacy
Your purchases will remain discreet. Our limited company name is Savantini Ltd. And all receipts and bank statements will show with Savantini.
You can track your order in just 4 simple steps:
1. Log into your account by clicking here.
2. On the left hand side of the page, click "My Orders".
3. Just click "View Order" for the order you’d like to track.
4. Then click "Track Your Order".
Please note: Tracking information can take up to 24 hours to update.
You will also receive an email confirming despatch – this has a simple one-click link that allows you to track your order. And you can use the same link whenever you’d like an update.
- Amending your order
As our warehouse is very quick to despatch orders, it it usually not possible to amend an order once it has been placed. If your order has already been despatched, just follow our returns procedure, ensuring the product is returned to our warehouse within 30 days.
If you’re quick, and your order has not yet left the warehouse, you can then change the delivery address or remove items from your order. Just contact our Customer Care team on 01482 496 931 between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am and 3:30pm Saturday. Alternatively, you use our contact form to get in touch.
- Cancelling your order
We allow up to 15 minutes from the time of your order for you to cancel it if you have made a mistake. After that time your order will have begun to be processed. Follow our returns procedure should you have any unwanted products. You must return cancelled orders within 30 days from the initial order.
There are some products which cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. See the full list of exclusions here.
- Why are out of stock products still displayed online?
We give access to product details for out of stock products to allow for customers to learn more about our range whilst waiting for more stock to be available.Don’t miss out again though – simply click on the “Email me when it’s back in stock” button, create an account or log in and you’ll be amongst the first to know the minute more stock arrives.
Use our simple online process to return an item. Before you start, please ensure you’ve read through our Refund Policy to ensure your returned item(s) meet the criteria. We can then process a refund or exchange (see Faulty Items) quicker.
- How to return an item
1. Click here to complete our online return process within 30 days of receiving your goods. You will need your order number to hand. Once submitted, you’ll get an email with a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label.
2. Package the items up securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include the RMA Packing Slip – it helps us find who sent it so we can process it quicker. Please don’t stick the returns label on the products package – if it damages the packaging when removed, it may make the item unsalable.
3. Post your products back to us within 30 days of receiving your order. You should aim to get a proof of postage – it will help should your goods get lost on their way back to us. For added reassurance you might want to consider a recorded delivery service for higher value items.
4. You’ll get an email from us once your return has been processed – we aim to make this take no more than 14 days. Please note, any StressNoMore Reward points that were earned on your product purchase will be removed from your account when the refund is processed. Click here to see full terms and conditions.
Note: If you’re unable to print your returns label at home you can do so at your local Post Office. A few minutes after completing the online returns process, you’ll receive an e-mail including your returns label in a downloadable format and a QR code. Simply take your e-mail, along with your packaged goods, to your local Post Office and they will happily scan the code and print the returns label for you. It couldn’t be simpler!
If you’re not happy with your purchase, return the item and we’ll exchange it, offer store credit (in the form of account points) or a cash refund. This includes sale and offer items. Please return the unused product to us within 30 days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll process your return. Please note, it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed, and a further 3 to 5 working days for you to receive your refund or exchange - please note that some banks may take longer than this.
- Change of mind
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 30 days of receiving your order. All we ask is unwanted goods are returned in a fully resalable condition. This means all seals are intact, tags are still connected, packaging is unopened and the item is unused.
- Missing orders
If your order has been despatched and hasn’t arrived within the expected period, you can check the location of your order through the tracking link in your despatch confirmation email. If you have any issues, call us on 01482 496 931 or use our contact form.
- Incomplete/incorrect orders
If your delivery was incorrect call us on 01482 496 931 or use our contact form.
- Damaged items
We always package our items to avoid damage during transit. However, if you take delivery of an order that has been damaged in transit, please inform us within 2 days. You can then return the item(s) to us within 30 days of receipt. See how simple it is to return your order.
- Faulty items
In the unlikely event your item is faulty, it can be returned to us within 6 months following receipt, unless stated otherwise in the warranty. Just keep hold of all of the original packaging and warranty information that accompanies your item. Follow the simple returns process.
- Items that cannot be returned
To ensure you receive the greatest standards of hygiene and safety, you won’t be able to get a refund on the following items unless faulty:
- Mattresses and mattress toppers
- Mattress, bedding and chair protectors
- Throws and blankets
- Cosmetics and fragrance
- Hair accessories (including hats/head wear)
- Used underwear and swimwear
- Personal grooming products
- Intimate nature products
- Recording media, DVDs and books
You’ll find some of the above are also subject to copyright protection too.
Terms and conditions
- You will be automatically refunded in store credit unless a cash refund is specifically requested.
- If you are eligible for a cash refund, you will get the refund to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. You should keep all original packaging and labels unopened, undamaged and unused. Hygiene seals must not be removed.
- Excluded products, unless faulty do not qualify for a refund. The excluded items are listed above and include probes, bedding, electrodes, lubricants, cleaners, used underwear and supplements. We suggest that to try underwear for sizing you try them on over your own underwear to keep them clean and hygienic in case you need a refund. Books and DVD's cannot be refunded as they are subject to copyright protection.
- For online and telephone purchases you’ll be refunded the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. Return only some of the items and you’ll only be refunded the cost of the returned items.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returns are not accepted past 6 months from the date the order is received by you, unless covered by a manufacturers warranty.
- If you contact us after 30 days from receipt of your goods, we can only offer a cash refund if we are unable to replace or repair your goods.
If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, we are not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.
Contact us through our contact form.
Once we have received your return, you can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days. Your refund should show on your account within 3 to 5 working days – please note that some banks make take longer than this.
A number of our products are 0% VAT automatically, this is shown by the 0% VAT banner, shown below, appearing on the product page.
Other products can be purchased VAT free if you are suffering from the disability they are designed to provide relief for. Including sanitary devices (including incontinence products) and equipment to aid the hard of hearing. For more information on which types of products are VAT exempt, read more on the UK Government website here.
You could qualify for VAT exemption if your purchase is for a medical condition. Please contact us through our contact form for more information and a VAT refund form.