Orders & Returns
- Payment Options
- Track Your Order
- How to Change or Cancel Your Order
- Out of Stock Items
- Returning an Item
- Our Refund Policy
- International Returns
- VAT Exemption
Shopping with us is easy, you can pay securely in a number of simple ways:
- Pay online with:
Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Paypal, JCB or American Express.
- Pay online with PayPal Credit:
We support PayPal Credit - interest free easy payment terms. All you need to do is top up your basket to £150 or more (including delivery) to spread the cost over 4 months interest free.
- PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. 0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £150 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit.
- Pay online with Klarna Pay later in 3:
Klarna is a secure payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment, making your purchases more manageable. At StressNoMore we support Klarna Pay later in 3, meaning you can pay for your orders over 2 months in 3 equal parts.
- Pay online with Clearpay:
Clearpay is a payment service that lends customers a fixed amount of credit to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in 4 automatic instalments, made every 2 weeks, without any interest (late fees apply).
- Payment privacy
Your purchases will remain discreet. Our limited company name is Savantini Ltd. And all receipts and bank statements will show with Savantini.
You can track your order in just 4 simple steps:
1. Log into your account by clicking here.
2. On the left hand side of the page, click "My Orders".
3. Just click "View Order" for the order you’d like to track.
4. Then click "Track Your Order".
Please note: Tracking information can take up to 24 hours to update.
You will also receive an email confirming despatch – this has a simple one-click link that allows you to track your order. And you can use the same link whenever you’d like an update.
Amending your order
As our warehouse is very quick to despatch orders, it it usually not possible to amend an order once it has been placed. If your order has already been despatched, just follow our returns procedure, ensuring the product is returned to our warehouse within 30 days.
Cancelling your order
We allow up to 15 minutes from the time of your order for you to cancel it if you have made a mistake. After that time your order will have begun to be processed. Follow our returns procedure should you have any unwanted products. You must return cancelled orders within 30 days from the initial order.
There are some products which cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. See the full list of exclusions here.
Why are out of stock products still displayed online?
We give access to product details for out of stock products to allow for customers to learn more about our range whilst waiting for more stock to be available.Don’t miss out again though – simply click on the “Email me when it’s back in stock” button, create an account or log in and you’ll be amongst the first to know the minute more stock arrives.
If you’ve received something you no longer want, whether it’s the wrong size, or you just want to return it, we will be happy to offer an alternative or a refund. We give 30 days (from date of receipt) to return an item. All returns must be posted back to us within 30 days of the return being accepted.
There are, however, certain circumstances where returns may not be possible. Please read the information below to find out more.
When returning an order to us please be aware that you are required to pay for the return. UK customers will be provided with a return label and a £2 fee will be deducted from the refund. International customers are required to pay and liable for the return. As such, we recommend that you take out a tracked, insured return.
Please ensure you keep your proof of return receipt safe and, if you want an alternative product, please state on your return request.
Please note: Items should not be used for commercial use, with the exception of kegel8 and neurotrac units
Change of mind, wrong size, or unsuitable products
There are times when you may want to return an order that you feel is unsuitable. Excluding certain products that can't be returned (see below), we are happy to offer an alternative or a refund, as long as the product is returned to us unused, unopened in its original condition with original seals intact and within 30 calendar days of receipt.
Please note: a £2 return fee will be deducted from your refund.
Damaged on arrival or wrong products were sent
We're sorry if the incorrect item was sent or arrived damaged. We have a 14-day time frame for reporting this type of issue, however please contact us immediately on the day you receive it. We can't take up any issues with our couriers once past the 14-day period.
We require proof of damage or incorrect product, therefore please take a photo and email us at [email protected]
We may require the order to be returned via the free returns label provided. Once received, we can then process a refund or replacement.
Please note: If you return at your own cost, this will not be refunded as we offer free returns for orders under these circumstances.
In the unlikely event of a product developing a fault, please contact us immediately and send proof of the fault. If it's within warranty, we may require the product back to us to either fix or replace it. We're sorry, but if your order is over 30 days old, we are legally required to repair or replace before a refund can be offered.
Products that can't be cancelled or returned
You have the right to cancel your order for a full refund within 30 days, this doesn't apply to any of the following as these cannot be accepted once opened:
- • Intimate wellbeing products (contraception, douche & enema kits, Intimate massagers, lubricants, men’s and women’s intimate health)
- • Skin, hair and beauty (facial cleansing, oral health, hair care, skin care, body care))
- • Mattress toppers, bedding, duvets and pillows )
- • Throws and blankets)
- • Cosmetics and fragrance)
- • Hair accessories (including head wear))
- • Underwear and swimwear)
- • DVDs and books)
Please note: These are examples and includes various products not included in the above list.
Your next steps
1) Please click on the link below to request a return (you will need your order number to hand). This will take you through the returns process step by step. Once submitted, you will be contacted within 24 hours (excluding weekends) by our Customer Service Team. Please ensure you provide as much information as possible so we can deal with your request quickly.
2) Package the items securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include a printout or copy of your order details. Attach the returns label on the outer box, not on the product package.
3) You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Please obtain proof of postage when returning any product to us. Receipts are available free of charge from the post office or by using a courier service. Once your return is received, it can take up to 14 working days to be processed. You will be contacted via our Customer Service Team to discuss the next steps.
Please note: If you opt for a refund, this can take a further 3-5 working days to be processed depending on who you bank with.
Terms and conditions
- You will be automatically refunded in store credit unless a cash refund is specifically requested.
- If you are eligible for a cash refund, you will get the refund to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. You should keep all original packaging and labels unopened, undamaged and unused. Hygiene seals must not be removed.
- Excluded products, unless faulty do not qualify for a refund. The excluded items are listed above and include probes, bedding, electrodes, lubricants, cleaners, used underwear and supplements. We suggest that to try underwear for sizing you try them on over your own underwear to keep them clean and hygienic in case you need a refund. Books and DVD's cannot be refunded as they are subject to copyright protection.
- For online and telephone purchases you’ll be refunded the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. Return only some of the items and you’ll only be refunded the cost of the returned items.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returns are not accepted past 6 months from the date the order is received by you, unless covered by a manufacturers warranty.
- If you contact us after 30 days from receipt of your goods, we can only offer a cash refund if we are unable to replace or repair your goods.
If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, we are not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.
Contact us through our contact form.
Once we have received your return, you can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days. Your refund should show on your account within 3 to 5 working days – please note that some banks make take longer than this.
A number of our products are 0% VAT automatically, this is shown by the 0% VAT banner, shown below, appearing on the product page.
Other products can be purchased VAT free if you are suffering from the disability they are designed to provide relief for. Including sanitary devices (including incontinence products) and equipment to aid the hard of hearing. For more information on which types of products are VAT exempt, read more on the UK Government website here.
You could qualify for VAT exemption if your purchase is for a medical condition. Please contact us through our contact form for more information and a VAT refund form.