StressNoMore Reward Points
Get rewarded for taking control of your health with the StressNoMore.
Join today and start earning points on every purchase.
2. Earn 5% When You Spend Online at StressNoMore
Earn 5% on all orders at StressNoMore.co.uk when you are logged into your account.
- £1 spent = 5 points
- £10 spent = 50 points
- £100 spent = 500 points
3. Earn 100 points (£1) When You Leave a Product Review
Earn 100 points (£1) for every review you write (maximum 300 points per day).
4. Earn double or triple points When You Spend During a Points Promotion
How Much are Points Worth?
Redeem your points as soon as they appear in your account (minimum spend £2.50 (250 points)).
- 1 point = £0.01
- 100 points = £1.00
- 1,000 points = £10.00
- 10,000 points = £100.00
General Terms and Conditions
- Points may only be earned and redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You must have an account at StressNoMore.co.uk, and be signed into that account, to earn points on your order.
- You will earn a £5 voucher from setting up an account on StressNoMore.co.uk. You will only be able to use this voucher once.
- Points can only be spent on baskets with a value greater than £2.50 (250 points).
- Points will be cancelled on orders that have been cancelled or refunded.
- Points expire 12 months after the date they were originally added to your account.
- The maximum points earned by leaving product reviews is 300 per day.
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be used for any purpose other than redeeming against orders at StressNoMore.co.uk.
- Points are not earned on the part of an order purchased using points.
- Points are added to your account when your items are dispatched.
- Points are added to your account immediately following non-purchase points events; such as opening an account.
- Points can only be spent once.
- Points can only be earned in whole numbers.
- Refunds can be credited as points on request.
- Points cannot be spent on phone orders - however, they can be earned during phone orders.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as necessary. We will give customers as much notice as we reasonably can when a change is being made. Earning or redeeming points will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
- The value of a point may be adjusted upwards or downwards, as appropriate, in respect of accounting errors, multiple accounts, refunds issued, products returned or suspected fraud, for which we have full authority.