Kegel8® Lead Wire Adaptor
- Lead Wire adaptor for Biofeedback and EMG Devices
- Adaptor required for all electrodes and probes
- Thick, flexible cable jacket
- Great savings with mulit-buys
- Perfect for many brands of Biofeedback and EMG devices
- Buy 2 for £5.70 each and save 5%
Not all stimulators take the same cables and leadwires, so it is important to get the correct type.
These Lead Wires are perfect for all of our probes and electrodes for use with all biofeedback and EMG devices such as Kegel8 and Neurotrac.
Twisting the pins in and out of the electrode or probe aids full insertion and easier removal. Replacement of lead wires is not necessary unless there is a short or break in the wire.
Please note that all probes and electrodes require a Lead Wire Adaptor to work. This is with the exception of the KE Probe.
|Recommended For||Connects probe or electrodes to Ultra & Tight & Tone units|
|Can be used with||Kegel8 Ultra models | Kegel8 Tight & Tone models|
|Included Contents||Lead wire (pigtail connector)|
|Material||Copper | PVC|
|Guarantee||3 Month Manufacturers|