GYNTIMA Vaginal Suppositories - Probiotica Forte
- Vaginal probiotic ensures you stay pH balanced and free from BV, infection and odour
- Probiotics for vaginal health in easy to use suppository form; strengthen the immune system
- Help to create the perfect environment for ‘good bacteria’ to keep your vagina healthy
- One 10-day course will protect against Bacterial Vaginosis BV and unpleasant odour
- Class 11 medical device, Swiss designed with tea tree oil and sage extract to soothe
- Buy 2 for £10.45 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.90 each and save 10%
These probiotic vaginal suppositories keep you moisturised and free of infections
GYNTIMA Probiotica Forte is recommended as part of your regular routine if you are experiencing:
- Vaginal bacterial or mycotic infections such as Bacterial Vaginosis
- Disruption to your vagina’s flora and pH level as a result of antibiotics
You are probably familiar with the probiotic drinks that many people use to keep their digestive system healthy. These contain ‘good’ bacteria known as lactobacilli which help to keep your body and immune system healthy. Lactobacilli are found in the vagina and help to keep it at the correct pH level – slightly acidic, to protect against infection.
The following things can cause your vagina’s pH to become unbalanced, resulting in discharge and infection:
- Oral contraceptives or a contraceptive coil (IUD)
- Sexual intercourse
- Swimming in a pool
- Douching and other excessive washing
GYNTIMA Probiotica Forte vaginal probiotic suppository creates the perfect environment for lactobacilli to ensure that your vagina’s flora is kept balanced and free from Bacterial Vaginosis and yeast infections. They contain tea tree oil, a naturally antiseptic plant extract that fights bacteria and infections while providing a soothing effect that relieves burning, dryness and itching. Also included is sage extract – this herb has natural anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and moisturising effects that will help your vagina to hydrate and heal.
How to use GYNTIMA suppositories
The box contains a 10-day course of suppositories – use one a day, preferably in the evening after washing and before going to bed. To use the for the continuous prevention of symptoms, use two per week.
- Remove the suppository from the foil
- Insert the suppository deeply into your vagina using your finger (you may find it helpful to use some lubricant)
- As the suppository dissolves it may cause some staining; we recommend you wear a panty liner
A Swiss product with Swiss values
Imagine a product which is as naturally breath-taking as Switzerland, a product which incorporates nature’s finest ingredients with practicality. GYNTIMA prides itself on having a clear conception and vision for the end customer, a vision of human health based on natural and biotechnology products. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique properties.
As a brand, what makes GYNTIMA different? GYNTIMA embrace the connection between humans and mother nature. This connection is present in all GYMTIMA’S products as they strive to provide you with as many raw materials as possible derived from truly natural sources in the luxurious products you use.
All GYNTIMA products undergo a number of clinical tests such as microbiology controls, chemical-physical tests, tests of dermal tolerance and tests of health safety to name but a few to ensure your product exceeds your expectations.
|Ingredients||PEG 32, lactosum, polysorbatum 20, PEG 20, natrii chloridum, acidum lacticum, melaleuca alternifolia, magnesia sulphas, proteose pepton, extractum salvia officinalis, benzalkonii chloridum, acidum folicum|
|Recommended For||Strengthening your vagina's immune system and protecting against BV, infection and unpleasant odour by balancing the vaginal pH naturally.|
|Included Contents||10 suppositories with instruction manual|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Dosage||1 per day, preferably before going to bed|
|Size||Suppositories measure 3.5 x 1 cm (1.4 x 0.4 inches)|