Care Diagnostica Viola Chlamydia Health Care Test
- Buy 2 for £17.09 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £16.19 each and save 10%
- Home use chlamydia test kit that detects most common species of chlamydia
- Easy to use chlamydia test for women in the privacy of your own home
- This home chlamydia test is suitable for women only
- Accurate and dependable
- Fast results within 20 minutes
Ease your mind with the at home Care Diagnostica Viola Chlamydia Test - it's reliable, simple & fast!
This easy to use at home chlamydia test for women uses a vaginal swab and can give results within 20 minutes, so no waiting around for tests results to be sent and the extended worry. The Care Diagnostica Viola Chlamydia Test detects Chlamydia Trachomatis, the most common of the 3 known species of chlamydia bacteria.
Chlamydia trachomatis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) which infects men and women, however, in women it can lead to infertility. It can be caught by having unprotected sex with someone who already has chlamydia. Over 200,000 new cases of the infection were detected in England in 2012, however it can be treated easily with a single antibiotic pill.
Usually there are no symptoms of chlamydia trachomatis, but it can lead to eye inflammations, arthritis and inflammations of the urinary tract. Unattended infections often lead to infertility and an increased risk of ectopic pregnancies and premature births.
Could you have chlamydia? Use the chlamydia test kit to find out now.
- You can get chlamydia by having unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has chlamydia.
- If your partner is a man you can still be infected with chlamydia even if he does not ejaculate.
- If you’ve had chlamydia and have previously been treated you can get infected again if you have unprotected sex with someone who has chlamydia.
- If you are pregnant, you can transmit chlamydia to your baby during childbirth.
With the Care Diagnostica female chlamydia test you can take the test in the comfort of your own home and get quick, easy to read results in just 20 minutes.
|Recommended For||Home test for Chlamydia for women, results in 20 minutes|
|Included Contents||1 Test, 1 Swab, 1 Buffer Solution A, 1 Buffer Solution B, Instructions|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Care Diagnostica Viola Chlamydia Health Care Test User Manual|