SELFCheck Female Chlamydia Test
- Buy 2 for £18.04 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £17.09 each and save 10%
- Female chlamydia test kit for discreet home use
- A simple and reliable two-step home chlamydia test
- Avoid the damaging effects of undiagnosed Chlamydia
- A no-mess test that gives answers in just 10 minutes
- Quick results using the swab provided, no embarassing doctor's visit required!
A simple and reliable two step chlamydia home test kit
So many women suffer the severe consequences of untreated Chlamydia due to the sheer embarrassment of approaching their doctor. Our home screening test is easy and answers your question through easy to read visual results in just 10 minutes. This female chlamydia test is self-contained meaning no spills and no mess.
Put your mind at rest once and for all!
Why test for Chlamydia?
Chlamydia is most common and most likely to cause serious complications in younger women. If you are under 25 and sexually active, you have a 1 in 10 chance of having Chlamydia. Your risk is even higher if you are under 20 and have had unprotected sex but trust us, whatever age, no-one is exempt – it’s worth getting checked out!
Who is it for?
All women who are sexually active. If you have had unprotected sex, you are at higher risk.
What is Chlamydia?
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by a tiny bacteria called Chlamydia Trachomatis and often presents no symptoms. Chlamydia is easily treatable but when left untreated it can lead to complications such as inflammation of the womb, pelvic inflammation disease and infertility.
How to use the chlamydia test for women
- Use the swab and place it into the test tube
- Release the first test liquid by squeezing the first ampoule
- Hold the device upright, wait for 10 minutes then turn it upside down
- Squeeze the second ampoule - you will see results in 1-2 minutes
What is the interpretation of results?
Any blue colour is a positive results. If no blue colour is present, then the result is negative. Results should not be interpreted after two minutes. Allow between 1 and 2 minutes and then look for any blue colour anywhere on the tip of the swab or in the rayon plug next to the swab tip. Waiting longer than 2 minutes may result in an incorrect result.
What should you do if the result is positive?
You should consult your doctor for further examination, diagnosis and potential treatment. Do not make any medical decisions without consulting your doctor.
|Included Contents||Sealed pouch containing 1x test wand, 1x plastic ampoule crusher, instructions for use|
|Clinical References||View and/or Download the User Manual|