Trichomonas Vaginalis Rapid Test Kit by JD Biotech
- Buy 2 for £9.49 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £8.99 each and save 10%
- Home testing kit that detects Trichomonas Vaginalis
- Simple urine test that requires no invasive procedures
- At home results – no waiting for lab results
- Private, easy and accurate test with results returned in 15 minutes
- Easy to read results for clear answers to your sexual health questions
Trichomonas Vaginalis Home Test Kit - The Discreet Way of STI Testing
This easy to use home testing kit detects Trichomonas Vaginalis within 15 minutes in the comfort and privacy of your own home. No more waiting for nurse appointments or lab results to be returned, just do the urine test at home at a time to suit you and find out fast if you need treatment for Trichomonas Vaginalis.
What Is Trichomonas Vaginalis?
Trichomonas vaginalis is a sexually transmitted infection (STI), sometimes called trichomonas or trichomoniasis, or shortened to TV. The infection is caused by a tiny organism called Trichomonas vaginalis and it can infect the vagina and the urethra, and in men under the foreskin of the penis. The infection is easily passed from one person to another through sexual contact, you don’t need to have lots of sexual partners. Because of the symptoms, many women confuse Trichomonas vaginalis with thrush and therefore they self-diagnose and incorrectly treat the infection. Finding out if you have Trichomonas vaginalis as opposed to another infection with similar symptoms is vital to getting the correct treatment.
|Recommended For||Home test kit for the detection of Trichomonas Vaginalis. Get accurate results within 15 minutes in the comfort of your own home.|
|Certification||CE marked and FDA cleared|