INSTI HIV Self-Test Kit
- Home-use test kit for the detection of HIV
- Clinically proven to be 99% accurate
- Instantly gives your results, up to 2 weeks sooner than competitors
- Easy to use-detailed instructions guide you all the way through
- Contains added resources to help you deal with your results
- Buy 2 for £21.86 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £20.71 each and save 10%
An easy and safe test for HIV in the comfort and privacy of your home!
HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus and is the virus that causes AIDS. HIV can be easily spread through contact with blood, semen, breastmilk, and other bodily fluids. It is estimated that there are around 30 million people worldwide living with HIV and almost half of those people have never been diagnosed and are completely unaware that they are carrying HIV. These undiagnosed people are almost completely accountable for all of the transmission of HIV. It is widely believed that contracting HIV is almost a life sentence and there is nothing that can be done, however treatment for HIV is highly effective and most people live completely normal lives so there is no reason to avoid finding out.
The INSTI HIV Self-Test is an easy to use test that gives you instant results and has been found in clinical tests to be up to 99.8% accurate. It is a single use test that detects the antibodies to HIV Type 1 and Type 2. It has been specifically designed for use by anyone that hasn’t had any medical training. All you have to do is collect a small drop of blood that is obtained through fingerstick collection procedures.
The test kit contains everything you need with detailed instructions that you can follow to ensure you do nothing wrong. The steps can be simplified down to just 3;
- Collect a small amount of blood from your finger and transfer your blood into bottle 1 (clearly labelled)
- Add bottles 1, 2 and 3 one by one into the membrane unit provided.
- Read the results straight away
Some people may find a visit to a doctor to conduct these tests both scary and embarrassing, this home test means you can get the professional and accurate results in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Burying your head in the sand if you suspect you have HIV is a bad idea, take the test and give yourself peace of mind and put yourself in a position to treat the virus.
The INSTI HIV test also provides plenty of resources that will help you to deal and manage your results.
|Recommended For||For those looking to do a HIV Test in private|
|Included Contents||Self Test Booklet, Instructions For Use, Disposal Bag, Pouch Containing Membrane Unit, Sample Diluent (Bottle 1) , Colour Developer (Bottle 2), Clarifying Solution (Bottle 3), Pipette, Adhesive Bandage, Lancet|
|Certification||CE, STERILE R|