SELFCheck Urine Infection Test Kit
- 2 UTI test kits for urine & bladder infections, cystitis & kidney problems
- Urine infection test kit detects protein, nitrite and leukocyte
- Fast, reliable and visible results after 60 seconds so you can treat condition quickly.
- Detects cystitis and kidney ailments accurately, save yourself a trip to the doctor!
- Test detects signs of infection so you can seek relief
With our home UTI test you can test for cystitis and urine and bladder infections easily in the privacy of your own home.
With two tests per kit, this home urine infection test is a sterile rapid way to detect indirect signs of infection not normally present in urine
Why test urine for infection?
Urine infections can range from Cystitis (mild but distressing infection) to severe kidney infections. Urine infections are 50 times more common in women than men.
Who is this home use urine infection test for?
This test is suitable and recommended for both men and women. However, women tend to be more susceptible to urine infections because they have a shorter urethra compared to men - this can mean that bacteria can enter the bladder more easily.
What are Leukocytes, nitrites and protein that are detected in this urine test?
- Leukocytes appear in urine when a bacterial infection is, or was recently, present
- Nitrites appear in urine as a result of bacterial activity in the urinary tract.
- Protein is often present in urine when there is a kidney infection, bladder or prostate inflammation, or bleeding in the urinary tract.
How often should you test your urine for infections?
Every time you feel symptoms of a potential urine infection, you may experience the following:
- frequent need to urinate
- pain while passing urine
- cloudy urine with offensive colour
- pain in the loins, fever or chills
What should you do if the result is positive?
In all cases, you should consult your doctor. Drink plenty of water (at least 4 pints/2 litres), which alleviates the symptoms and helps to flush the urinary system. Do not make medical decisions without consulting your doctor.
|Recommended For||Home urine tests (2 included) to test for urine infections such as cystitis and kidney problems.|
|Included Contents||x2 Tests per pack, Full instructions and leaflet included.|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|