GYNTIMA Vaginal Menopause Suppositories - Menopausa
- Class II medical device relieves vaginal atrophy during menopause or after cancer
- Hormone free vaginal dryness treatment with lactic acid to maintain your vagina’s pH balance
- Contains isoflavone-rich soy extract that naturally mimics oestrogen without chemicals
- With hyaluronic acid to heal tears quickly and keep you comfortably moisturised
- Easy to use suppository with sage extract to soothe and provide antimicrobial protection
Don't Let Vaginal Dryness Cause You Pain or Irritation. Get Your Intimate Health Back On Track - FAST - with Gyntima
Women don't like to talk about vaginal dryness, but ultimately, it happens to every woman as she enters the menopause and the production of estrogen and progesterone stops.
Oestrogen deficiency can have many side effects, but one of the most common is vaginal dryness, a loss of elasticity and thinning of the epidermal lining. This leads to discomfort and a higher risk of infection as the low levels of vaginal moisture and the thinning of the vaginal wall cause irritation, itching, burning, and painful intercourse. The vaginal pH levels can also become imbalanced as your hormones change and the environment shifts from an acidic pH to a neutral one, which offers much less protection against bacteria.'Great!' you're thinking, 'as if the menopause wasn't already a barrel of fun!'.
But this simply doesn't have to be the case! We wish we could shout from the rooftops about the astounding and instantaneous effects of Gyntima's Menopausa Vaginal Suppositories; a natural vaginal moisturiser that tackles vaginal dryness and reduces your risk of infection. These suppositories add soothing moisture to your intimate area and help to maintain its pH balance. It contains the following active ingredients:
- Soy Isoflavonoids: one of a group of substances known as phytoestrogens, these are extracted from soy beans and replicate the effect of your body’s hormones. They restore moisture, support lactic acid production and maintain the correct pH level. Phytoestrogens are a great alternative to synthetic hormones, which many women avoid due to their reported negative side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid: this wonder serum is found naturally in the skin and it helps your skin to maintain its moisture. By increasing your hyaluronic acid levels, your vaginal dryness will decrease as the lining is able to hold more water. It also helps to keep your vagina’s pH acidic, protecting it against bacteria.
- Sage: this herb is popular in natural medicine due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It greatly facilitates the other ingredients in GYNTIMA to work more effectively.
Taking effect immediately, Gyntima's Menopausa Vaginal Suppositories are a popular choice for menopausal women, below are just a few reasons why:
- Rapid effects with long-lasting relief
- Improved vaginal moisture balance
- Revitalises the vaginal walls
- Simple to use
- Colourless and fragrance-free
- pH balanced to support your natural flora
Let's Discuss Intimacy During and After Menopause
Vaginal dryness, itching, skin tears and burning do not leave you feeling particularly sensual, physically or mentally. The menopause is already a trying time for your libido, without letting all these preventable issues add to your intimacy-related concerns. If vaginal dryness is stopping you from being intimate with your partner, it shouldn't be! The answer is right here, and it's a quick and easy solution to help you and your loved one get back on track in the bedroom.
How to use GYNTIMA suppositories
The box contains a 10-day course of vaginal suppositories for dryness – use one a day, preferably in the evening after washing and before going to bed. To use the for the continuous prevention of symptoms, use two per week.
- Remove the suppository from the foil
- Insert the suppository deeply into your vagina using your finger (you may find it helpful to use some lubricant)
- As the suppository dissolves we recommend you wear a panty liner
With such positive reviews by our real customers and StressNoMore being awarded 'Excellent' status on the highly trusted consumer feedback website, Trustpilot, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by giving us and Gyntima a try.
A Swiss product with Swiss values
Imagine a product which is as naturally breath-taking as Switzerland, a product which incorporates nature’s finest ingredients with practicality. GYNTIMA prides itself on having a clear conception and vision for the end customer, a vision of human health based on natural and biotechnology products. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique properties.
As a brand, what makes GYNTIMA different? GYNTIMA embrace the connection between humans and mother nature. This connection is present in all GYMTIMA’S products as they strive to provide you with as many raw materials as possible derived from truly natural sources in the luxurious products you use.
All GYNTIMA products undergo a number of clinical tests such as microbiology controls, chemical-physical tests, tests of dermal tolerance and tests of health safety to name but a few to ensure your product exceeds your expectations.
|Ingredients||PEG 32, Lactosum, Polysorbatum 20, PEG 20, natril chloridum, acidum lacticum, magnesia sulphas, proteose pepton, soy bean extract, sodium hyaluronate, extractum salvia officnalis, acidum folicum|
|Recommended For||Relieving vaginal dryness and maintaining a balanced and healthy vaginal pH|
|Included Contents||10 suppositories with instruction booklet|
|Dosage||1 per day, preferably before going to bed|
|Size||Suppositories measure 3.5 x 1 cm (1.4 x 0.4 inches)|