GYNTIMA Vaginal Suppositories - Menopausa
- Class II medical device relieves vaginal atrophy during menopause or after cancer
- Hormone free vaginal dryness treatment with lactic acid to maintain your vagina’s pH balance
- Contains isoflavone-rich soy extract that naturally mimics oestrogen without chemicals
- With hyaluronic acid to heal tears quickly and keep you comfortably moisturised
- Easy to use suppository with sage extract to soothe and provide antimicrobial protection
- Buy 2 for £10.45 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.90 each and save 10%
Vaginal pessary for dryness with hyaluronic acid, lactic acid and soy extracts
Menopause causes so many changes to your body as it gradually stops producing oestrogen and progesterone. Oestrogen deficiency can have many side effects but one of the most common is that the vagina becomes drier and loses elasticity and its epidermal lining becomes thinner. This leads to discomfort and a higher risk of infection as the low levels of vaginal mucus and thinning of the vaginal wall cause irritation, itching, burning and painful intercourse. Infection is also more likely due to changes in your vagina’s pH levels as your hormones change – it shifts from an acidic pH to a neutral one which offers much less protection against bacteria.
You can tackle vaginal dryness and reduce your risk of infection all with one natural product; GYNTIMA Menopausa pessaries for vaginal dryness. These suppositories will add soothing moisture to your vagina and help to maintain its biological balance. It contains the following active ingredients:
- Soy Isoflavonoids: one of a group of substances known as phytoestrogens, these are extracted from soy beans and duplicate the effect of your body’s hormones. They restore moisture, support lactic acid production and maintain the correct pH level. Phytoestrogens are a great alternative to synthetic hormones, which many women like to avoid due to the side effects associated with them.
- Hyaluronic Acid: this will boost the levels of hyaluronic acid that are already found in your body – it is what helps your skin to maintain its moisture. By adding extra hyaluronic acid, your vaginal dryness will decrease as the lining is able to hold more water. It also helps to keep your vagina’s pH acidic, protecting it against bacteria.
- Sage: this herb is popular in natural medicine due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It helps the other ingredients in GYNTIMA to work more effectively.
How to use GYNTIMA suppositories
The box contains a 10-day course of vaginal suppositories for dryness – use one a day, preferably in the evening after washing and before going to bed. To use the for the continuous prevention of symptoms, use two per week.
- Remove the suppository from the foil
- Insert the suppository deeply into your vagina using your finger (you may find it helpful to use some lubricant)
- As the suppository dissolves it may cause some staining; we recommend you wear a panty liner
A Swiss product with Swiss values
Imagine a product which is as naturally breath-taking as Switzerland, a product which incorporates nature’s finest ingredients with practicality. GYNTIMA prides itself on having a clear conception and vision for the end customer, a vision of human health based on natural and biotechnology products. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique properties.
As a brand, what makes GYNTIMA different? GYNTIMA embrace the connection between humans and mother nature. This connection is present in all GYMTIMA’S products as they strive to provide you with as many raw materials as possible derived from truly natural sources in the luxurious products you use.
All GYNTIMA products undergo a number of clinical tests such as microbiology controls, chemical-physical tests, tests of dermal tolerance and tests of health safety to name but a few to ensure your product exceeds your expectations.
|Ingredients||PEG 32, Lactosum, Polysorbatum 20, PEG 20, natril chloridum, acidum lacticum, magnesia sulphas, proteose pepton, soy bean extract, sodium hyaluronate, extractum salvia officnalis, acidum folicum|
|Recommended For||Relieving vaginal dryness and maintaining a balanced and healthy vaginal pH|
|Included Contents||10 suppositories with instruction booklet|
|Dosage||1 per day, preferably before going to bed|
|Size||Suppositories measure 3.5 x 1 cm (1.4 x 0.4 inches)|