Vaginal or Anal Applicator for Pessaries & Suppositories (3 pack)
- Easily insert pessaries or suppositories
- Pack of three applicators
- Disposable in household waste
- Easy to use
- Great for travelling
- Buy 2 for £10.45 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.90 each and save 10%
Insert pessaries and suppositories easily with the Vaginal or Anal Applicator.
With the single use Vaginal or Anal Applicator for Pessaries & Suppositories you can use the applicator as and when you need it for instant relief and dispose of the applicator in household waste. This pack of three disposable applicators is ideal to keep at home, or for use when on holiday or travelling.
Applicator only, pessaries and suppositories not included. Internal applicators should not be used during pregnancy as the area around the cervix is more sensitive. Seek advice from your doctor if you require treatment. Do not use the applicator during menstruation. To avoid interruption, time your treatment to finish before you are due your period.
How to use the applicator:
- Wash your hands and carefully dry them.
- Carefully remove the pessary from the pack.
- Insert the pessary into the applicator.
- Insert the applicator as deeply as possibly into the vagina.
- Carefully push the applicator plunger until it clicks, thus placing the pessary inside the vagina.
- Remove the applicator from the vagina.
- Once used, dispose of single-use applicators with household waste.