NeuroTrac Sports XL
- For Sports, muscle toning & muscle rehab
- 21 Built in Sports programmes - widely used by top sports people
- 3 Customisable constant mode programmes
- Uses up to 8 electrode pads for powerful muscle simulation
- Fast effective results for many sports injuries
Neurotrac Sports XL is a professional unit that offers you a wide variety of functions including muscle building, toning, rehabilitation and cellulite reduction.
The NeuroTrac Sports XL is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM unit with support for four lead wires which allows you to connect up to 8 electrode pads for more powerful and customisable muscle stimulation. It features a thumping great 21 built-in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3 customisable programmes. 5 segment programmes can also be customised to meet the most demanding user, whatever sports injury you may have. Energise, Revitalise and Train with Sports XL!
NeuroTrac Sports XL Programmes include:
Warm up, Capillary, Endurance, Resistance force output 1,2 and 3, Maximum force output, Explosive force output, Lipocytes Metabolism 1 and 2, Muscle at Rest, Mass Muscle Contraction, Active Recovery, Muscle Toning, Calming the Muscle, Pain Relief, Explosive Strength Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 as well as 3 customisable programmes.
This is a high quality, specialist unit used by professional sports people and physiotherapists to build, tone and maintain healthy muscles. It can help you to take your exercise to more intense levels, and also help you to regain muscle strength after injury.
What's Included with the NeuroTrac Sports XL?
The NeuroTrac Sports XL unit comes with a set of eight electrode pads, the lead wires to connect the electrode pads to the unit, a 9v battery and a handy storage NeuroTrac bag. As well as the Operators Manual, containing all the information needed about the unit and programmes, also included is the Electrode Placement Manual, guiding you through which electrode pad shapes and sizes to use, and where to place them to achieve the best results.
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero. Ramp up time 0.1 - 9.9 seconds. If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
Please note: This item can only be shipped within the UK.
|Included Contents||NeuroTrac Sports unit, 2 lead wires giving option of using 8 electrodes, 2 x 9v batteries, full instructions, hard plastic carry case and 4 electrodes to get you started|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the NeuroTrac Sports XL User Manual View and/or Download the TENS Electrode Placement Guide by StressNoMore|
|Clinical References||View and/or Download Basic TENS Protocol|
|Function||21 Built in programmes, 3 customisable programmes|