Osalis Adjustable Infrared Therapy Lamp - 150W
- Stylish, versatile infrared heat lamp for comfortable home treatment especially those hard-to-reach areas. No UV skin damage
- Powerful 150w infrared radiation light for safe effective light therapy
- Clinically shown to help with pain, rehabilitation, wound healing, colds and virus protection
- 12inch/30cm treatment distance for just 20 mins gives best results
- Sturdy weighted base, safe and effective home infrared lamp for optimum health
The Osalis Infrared Lamp uses anglepoise-style and flexibility to ensure you get the best home infrared heat treatment and get to those hard-to-reach areas on your body safely and easily. The use of springs in the balanced arm of the lamp design means that the heat lamp can be positioned safely without needing to be clamped into position. The base of the lamp is balanced and weighted adding a sturdy durability to prevent it from toppling over. With flexibility like this, you can relax and enjoy the benefits of a health heat treatment.
Infrared light is classified as light energy which we feel in the body as warmth, penetrating deeper than ordinary light, it works deep within layers of skin and muscle to bring about real health benefits. Unlike ultraviolet light (UV) which has damaging effects upon the tissues and cells of the body and ages the skin, infrared light helps cells regenerate or repair themselves. The effect it has upon the body, especially for treating pain, inflammation and discomfort is quite amazing.
Home Infrared Heat Treatments to Keep You and your Family Healthy
This stylish looking infrared heat light, working just just like an anglepoise lamp, finally brings health treatments right to you in your home. In just 20 mins a day it will give you an intense heat treatment like no other. This powerfully versatile 150w infrared radiation light means you can treat numerous health symptoms easily in the comfort of your own home.
Many of us have enjoyed hospital and physiotherapy heat treatments – that immense relaxation and pain relief from having our painful muscles, tissues, and cells deeply heated. But sometimes it is just not possible to have daily treatments and sometimes it’s not even cost-effective to have a weekly treatment either.
Not only can you now say goodbye to costly clinic treatments, you can help to manage your own pain levels, and in some cases speed up your rehabilitation with this home treatment infrared therapy light. Taking back control of your health is so empowering and this infrared heat lamp could become a valuable go-to health device for all the family. From colds, to flu to pain relief and recovery from sporting injuries the Osalis Infrared Heat Lamp is a must!
Osalis Adjustable Infrared Heat Light
12/30 – 12 inches or 30cm is the perfect treatment distance to get optimum results!
With this clever design style, you can effortlessly angle the heat lamp and direct the healing power of infrared heat safely, quickly, and easily where you need it most! The Osalis Infrared Heat Lamp takes home light therapy to a whole new level.
What is Infrared Heat Treatment?
Infrared light therapy or heat therapy works by improving circulation and blood flow to an area on the body by directly increasing temperature. Also known as infrared radiation, it literally stimulates the molecules by jostling them not action. Increasing the temperature to a target area can soothe pain, ease discomfort, and increase muscle flexibility. If muscles are in pain they go into spasm, which means they ‘lock-up’, this prevents blood flowing in and out of the muscles. By using heat therapy, the intense heat helps to relax the muscles and it encourages improved circulation so that oxygen-healing blood flows back to the muscles once again. Good blood flow, or circulation, is necessary because this blood flow brings oxygen to the muscles helping them to perform properly and, equally as important, it removes toxins away from the muscles. If toxins stay in muscles they cause pain too, which is why improved circulation is so important in pain relief.
What symptoms can Infrared Therapy treat?
Infrared heat therapy is an intelligent-heat-treatment; it works by improving circulation and blood flow to an area due to increased temperature. By increasing the temperature of the afflicted area even slightly it can soothe discomfort and increase muscle flexibility. Heat therapy can relax and soothe muscles and heal damaged tissue and can be used for the following too:
- Infrared therapy for pain relief, sore muscles and after exercise - Applying infrared heat to an inflamed area will dilate the blood vessels, promote blood flow, and help sore and tightened muscles relax. In addition, improved circulation can help eliminate the build-up of lactic acid waste that occurs after some types of exercise. It is lactic acid that causes stiffness in muscles post work-out, so for faster recovery in between workouts infrared heat might help.
- Soothe Colds and Flu and some evidence shows can reduce instances of developing a cold.
- COVID-19 - ‘Red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection.’4.
- Infrared therapy may relieve painful trigger points. A trigger point is a small sensitive spot on a muscle, a distinct nodule lying within the muscles’ connective tissue (known as fascia).
- Infrared Therapy relieves Neck and Plantar Fascia Pain - a clinical study from the School of Physical Therapy, Touro University Nevada shows that patients reported pain reduction ‘significantly better in the heat groups’ 1.
- Heat Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis – heat therapy helps improve pain tolerance and relaxes muscles. Infrared therapy is a standard treatment in many physical therapy practices. When asked, many patients said they preferred thermotherapy to no therapy. Thermotherapy can be used as a palliative therapy which can be applied at home as needed to relieve pain. 2.
- Clinical studies show that wounds heal faster with infrared radiation. Infrared therapy for faster wound healing 3.
- Local Heating of Trigger Points Reduces Neck and Plantar Fascia Pain https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31594202/ Jerrold Petrofsky 1, Michael Laymon 1, Haneul Lee 2
- Thermotherapy for Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11406046/
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26864306/ ‘We suggest that FIR-regulated autophagy and inflammasomes will be important for the discovery of novel therapeutics to promote the healing of burn wounds.’
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/ ‘red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection. Moreover, in patients, red light has been shown to alleviate chronic obstructive lung disease and bronchial asthma. These findings call for urgent efforts to further explore the clinical value of light, and not wait for another pandemic to serve as a reminder.’
|Recommended For||Pain Relief, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Colds, Muscular Soreness/Stiffness, Muscle Rejuvenation/Rehabilitation|
|Length||18.1cm (7.1 inches)|
|Diameter||12.5cm (4.92 inches)|