Natural Health Supports Pressure Relief Ring Cushion
- Buy 2 for £26.59 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £25.19 each and save 10%
- Ring-Shaped donut pillow is a foam support cushion that supports sitz (sitting) bones, relieving pressure on tender areas while evenly distributing weight and supporting effectively
- Washable cotton cover and breatheable foam for effective support without pressure on intimate areas
- Pressure relief ring reduces pressure on coccyx, perineum, scrotal & anal areas
- Alleviates coccydynia, lumbar pain, male & female pelvic pain, perineal and post surgery pressure relief
- Relieves uncomfortable piles, prostate pain, prostatitis, anal fissure, episiotomy repair, hysterectomy episiotomy and pelvic pain
Instant relief from coccyx pain, coccydynia, male & female pelvic pain, perineum and post surgery pressure and lumbar pain with this ring shaped pressure support cushion.
Coccydynia, pain in the coccyx or 'tail bone' can occur if the tissue surrounding the coccyx is inflamed or bruised, if the muscles and ligaments supporting the bones have been stretched or the bone itself has been pulled out of its normal position. Often trauma to the coccyx is caused by a fall or injury directly to the area, but any kind of repetitive motion or position which puts pressure on the coccyx can cause chronic pain, including sitting on flat surfaces for long periods of time.
Use this pressure support cushion or donut cushion to help with the following:
- Piles and haemorrhoid discomfort
- Postpartum recovery, including tears and episiotomy
- Male and female pelvic pain
- Perineal pain and pressure relief
- Anal fissure pain relief
- Hysterectomy and pelvic surgery
People who spend most of their day sitting, whether it be at their desk at work, in a bed or armchair if they are housebound, or in their car driving, often develop persistent pain their lower back and hips as a result of constant pressure on the coccyx, even if they are sat on soft, cushioned surfaces.
This Ring Cushion is designed to relieve pressure on the coccyx, alleviate pain and allow the area to heal. The cushion has ring-shaped foam inside, and a washable, breathable cotton cover which completely covers the hole in the middle of the foam, giving you the necessary support to sit on the cushion comfortably without putting pressure on the coccyx.
It’s a simple yet incredibly effect solution and suitable to be placed in any chair, seat or bed. Not only can it help alleviate coccydynia, it’s also suitable for people with uncomfortable haemorrhoids or for men suffering from prostate pain, and it can even help to alleviate lumbar pain and sciatica as it distributes body weight more evenly throughout the buttocks rather than putting pressure on just one area.
|Brand||Natural Health Supports|
|Recommended For||Piles and haemorrhoid discomfort, Postpartum recovery, including tears and episiotomy Male and female pelvic pain, Prostatitis, Perineal pain and pressure relief, Anal fissure pain relief, Hysterectomy and prolapse recovery pelvic surgery.|
|Included Contents||Donut ring cushion in supportive memory foam, with cotton washable outer cover.|
|Size||41cm x 33.5cm x 7cm (16"x 13" x 2.7")|