Multi-Gyn ActiGel Bacterial Vaginosis
- Buy 2 for £15.19 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £14.39 each and save 10%
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel for Bacterial Vaginosis developed by GPs and Gynaecologists - soothing & rebalancing
- Multi Gyn ActiGel is clinically proven to stop vaginal discomfort, Thrush, BV, reduces odour and discharge
- Prevents & treats bacterial vaginosis & helps to prevent thrush and tackles vaginal odours, approximately 25 applications, leaves you feeling comfortable and free from discharge.
- Rebalance vaginal pH naturally and prevent recurring vaginal bacterial issues to reduce the likelihood of developing cervical cancer
- Reduces odour and discharge, includes handy optional applicator for easier, more effective no-mess application
Multi-Gyn ActiGel (previously Bio-Fem Instant Active Gel) has been developed with the help of GPs and Gynaecologists.
The age-old formula has not changed, so if you used to use Biofem Active Gel you can be assured of the same level of treatment and success with Multi-Gyn ActiGel. The highly effective formula can prevent and treat Bacterial Vaginosis, vaginal discomforts such as itching, pain during / after intercourse, redness, burning sensation, excessive discharge, dryness, irritations, odour and thrush.
The clinically proven formula blocks harmful bacteria in a safe and natural way to give instant relief. It contains 2QR complex, an active ingredient which works to block the production of harmful bacteria without inhibiting the growth of healthy bacteria which helps to protect the vagina against infection.
By dealing with intimate problems immediately, women may reduce the risk of cervical cancer, thrush and Bacterial Vaginosis before they develop further. Use Actigel as an intensive treatment for BV or other acute problems, or use it less often on a regular basis to keep infections or vaginal discomfort at bay.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel is made with Aloe Barbadenis leaf juice, which is a completely natural product sourced from a number of places including the USA, South Africa and Curacao. The colour of this ingredient can vary as a result of its source, as the sun, rain and harvest time will all alter the colour of the plant. This can alter the smell of Actigel and also means the colour can vary from being transparent to dark amber. If you notice your Actigel is a different smell or colour than usual, don’t worry – it is still completely safe to use and just as effective.
Highly recommended by our testers here at StressNoMore - they love it.
|Ingredients||Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryn, Caprylyl Glycol|
|Recommended For||Treating and preventing BV, discomfort and odour. Helps to naturally balance pH level in intimate areas and prevent infection.|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual View and/or Download BV Treatment and Prevention TIps View and/or Download "What Every Woman Should Know"|
|Dosage||For treatment of bacterial vaginosis (BV) with undesired discharge and/or odour, apply in the vagina at minimum twice per day in ample quantity for a period of at minimum 5 days. For prevention of BV one application per three days is sufficient. Or more i|
recommend this product