GYNTIMA Vaginal Suppositories - Hyaluronic
- Buy 2 for £11.39 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £10.79 each and save 10%
- Hormone free vaginal dryness treatment, class II medical device eases symptoms of vaginal atrophy & dryness
- As effective as oestrogen cream but hormone free so safe, also restores delicate pH balance to prevent BV
- Contains hyaluronic acid – clinically proven to accelerate wound healing, balances natural pH to prevent BV
- Soothes and heals vaginal injuries and tears from childbirth, surgery & pelvic cancer treatments
- Strengthens the immune system to create the perfect place for good bacteria, restores comfort
Hyaluronic acid is clinically proven to improve vaginal dryness and promote healing. This hormone free, non messy suppository is easy to use and non messy like creams and lotions!
GYNTIMA Hyaluronic suppositories contain a unique formulation that aides the regeneration of your vagina’s mucosal lining and replenishes its moisture. These suppositories are recommended for the treatment of:
- Vaginal injuries as a result of
- Vaginal surgery
- Tampons and other menstrual products
- Sexual activity
- Vaginal dryness as a result of
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Treatments such as chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Psychological issues such as stress
You use a moisturiser daily, or twice daily on your face - so why not moisturise and take care of your delicate intimate areas too?
Hyaluronic acid is produced by your body and helps to keep your skin healthy and well maintained. It has been found that taking extra hyaluronic acid helps wounds to heal more quickly. By taking it in the form of a suppository, the hyaluronic acid can immediately reach the place that you most need it and help the healing and regeneration of your vagina’s tissues and mucosa. It will also increase the amount of moisture, easing vaginal dryness and discomfort and helping to prevent any further tearing.
Added lactic acid protects your vagina’s pH level, keeping it acidic so that it can reliably protect you from bacteria and other causes of infection. It supports the growth of lactic acid bacteria (lactobacillales) – the ‘good’ bacteria that strengthens your immune system.
GYNTIMA Hyaluronic vaginal pessary for dryness also contains sage; one of the most popular herbs in natural medicine as it has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. These three active ingredients are blended into the soothing formula contained in the suppositories and will provide instant, lasting relief from dryness and injuries.
How to use GYNTIMA suppositories
The box contains a 10-day course of suppositories – use one a day, preferably in the evening after washing and before going to bed. To use the for the continuous prevention of symptoms, use two per week.
- Remove the suppository from the foil
- Insert the suppository deeply into your vagina using your finger (you may find it helpful to use some lubricant)
- As the suppository dissolves it may cause some staining; we recommend you wear a panty liner
A Swiss product with Swiss values
Imagine a product which is as naturally breath-taking as Switzerland, a product which incorporates nature’s finest ingredients with practicality. GYNTIMA prides itself on having a clear conception and vision for the end customer, a vision of human health based on natural and biotechnology products. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique properties.
As a brand, what makes GYNTIMA different? GYNTIMA embrace the connection between humans and mother nature. This connection is present in all GYMTIMA’S products as they strive to provide you with as many raw materials as possible derived from truly natural sources in the luxurious products you use.
All GYNTIMA products undergo a number of clinical tests such as microbiology controls, chemical-physical tests, tests of dermal tolerance and tests of health safety to name but a few to ensure your product exceeds your expectations.
|Ingredients||PEG 32, lactosum, polysorbatum 20, PEG 20, natrii chloridum, acidum lacticum, magnesia sulphas, proteose pepton, sodium hyaluronate, extractum salvaie officinalis, acidum folicum|
|Recommended For||Healing vaginal injuries and relieving vaginal dryness, non-hormonal vaginal lubricant cream, paraben free.|
|Included Contents||10 suppositories with instruction booklet|
|Certification||Class II Medical Device|
|Dosage||1 per day, preferably before going to bed|
|Size||Suppositories measure 3.5 x 1 cm (1.4 x 0.4 inches)|