Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer
- Kegel8® pelvic toner that exercises and measures the strength of your pelvic floor
- Guides you through quick and efficient Kegel exercises easily by showing your strength
- Unique Squeeze Scale to measure the strength of your pelvic floor and monitor your progress
- Helps you target the right muscles and keep motivated - you'll love the results
- Probe inflates automatically to fit you perfectly for more effective kegels - you just squeeze and lift!
Make every squeeze count with the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer
The Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer lets you know if you are exercising your pelvic floor correctly and will help you to measure the improvement and progress too. This strength measuring is vital to the success of your 12 week exercise plan! The Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer sensor automatically inflates for a perfect comfortable fit. As you squeeze your pelvic floor muscles correctly it uses 'biofeedback' to tell you that you are using the right muscles, it measures your pelvic muscle strength and times the squeezes perfectly teaching you the art of perfect pelvic floor exercises - for the best results ever!
So not only does the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer help you to locate the correct pelvic floor muscles, exercise them correctly and get them stronger - it means that NO SQUEEZE IS EVER WASTED!
Know the signs of a weak pelvic floor and protect yourself from leaks, looseness and lack of sensation!
Weak Pelvic Floor
Constipation & Straining to Poo
Tampons Fall Out
Love Life is Lack-Lustre
Lower Back Ache
Bulging "Pot Belly"
Strong Pelvic Floor
No More Accidents
Control Your Bladder & Bowel
Strong Vaginal Walls
Great Sex - For You and Your Partner
Strong Back, Ache-Free Hips
We're here to tell you that in just 12 weeks the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer can help you to get strong again. If you ignore your weak pelvic floor it will not go away - it will steadily get worse. Bladder weakness will become incontinence and 1/10 women who suffers with bladder incontinence will go on to develop faecal incontinence. Don't suffer in silence, join with the hundreds of thousands of women who choose Kegel8 to get strong and take control of their pelvic floor health and thier lives!
Exercise it - Measure it - Manage it; with the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer
You don't 'need' anything to help you exercise your pelvic floor muscles, but UK specialists Kegel8® know that kegel exercises fail for a number of reasons:
- Working the wrong muscles - inability to target the pelvic floor muscles correctly means that we move our buttocks or thighs and wonder why there is no improvement....
- We get bored - doing kegel exercises can be boring (especially if you are not 100% sure you're doing them correctly!)
- Slow, slow - progress is slow. Pelvic floor muscle regeneration takes at least 30 days but with Kegel8® we'll keep you motivated!
- We give up too soon - see the 30 day rule above, and exercise for 12 weeks - it'll last you years!
- Measuring pelvic floor muscle strength is practically impossible.
- Relax - we don't know it is important! We need to properly relax the pelvic floor between squeezes or contractions to gives the blood chance to flow back into the muscles, feeding and strengthening, it's not all about 'tightness' (which incidentally is NOT good!)
4 reasons why the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer is right for you
- This pelvic toner zones in on the muscles that count giving you targeted pelvic floor exercises so every exercise session get you stronger. .
- Boredom won't come in to it, you'll be fascinated by the screen and because you can measure your progress you'll want more!
- The 'squeeze scale' tells you your progress every step of the way, to help you achieve your goals and keep you motivated.
- Relax properly in between muscle contractions for the best results!
The Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer will get your pelvic floor strong in the following 3 ways:
- Training Mode - you'll be guided through timed slow and then fast kegel exercises. On-screen prompts tell you when to squeeze and lift the pelvic floor muscles when to relax and for how long, too. You will be guided along to ensure you get the best results.
- Free Training Mode - if you want to do your own exercises then freestyle! For instance, if you leak when you cough, sneeze, laugh or run, you'll want to practice fast flex exercises. Fast flex exercises target the fast twitch muscle fibres in your pelvic floor responsible for controlling your sphincter muscles. If however you find you can't go very long between loo visits or you often need to get up in the night to empty your bladder, try focussing instead on slow flex exercises.
- Measure Mode - Measure and manage your progress with the help of the unique 'Squeeze Scale'. It will also help you to keep focussed and motivated. Kegel8® have also included a handy Squeeze Scale Diary in the instruction booklet enabling you to set yourself weekly targets and record your progress. When you start to monitor your progress and see how well you are doing, you'll find it amazingly inspirational in your quest for a stronger pelvic floor. After all - you wouldn't go on a diet without weighing yourself first!
Kegel8® guides you through slow and fast flex kegels. This is the secret to success - here's why:
With the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer you'll be guided through both types of pelvic floor exercise for maximum success in the Training Mode. We don’t want to get all technical on you, but knowing the difference between fast and slow kegel exercises could unlock the key to your success.
Slow Flex or slow kegels are for 'endurance'. The deepest pelvic floor muscles run from our pubic bone to the tail bone with mainly slow-twitch fibres. These muscles stabilise our core holding our pelvic organs such as the bladder, bowel and uterus in place, to exercise these muscles we must perform 'slow flex' exercises.
Fast Flex or fast kegels for fast-twitch fibres help to 'fire' the sphincter muscles into action to stop urine and hold back wind. These fast-twitch fibres contract very quickly and with force when we cough or sneeze; to keep these muscles doing their job correctly we must perform 'fast flex' exercises.
Pelvic Floor Exercises have never been easier with the Kegel8® Pelvic Floor Trainer - don't delay!
We all know that we should do our pelvic floor exercises regularly, but somehow we do a few cursory squeezes, then wonder why things don't feel as 'trim' as they used to be! Currently, the UK is in the grip of a weak pelvic floor epidemic - panty pad manufacturers try to convince us it is 'normal' to wear panty pads daily because we're a mum/menopausal or some other tosh! We are here to tell you it is not OK, your pelvic floor is crying out for attention and the Kegel8® Pelvic Trainer is the perfect way to get back in shape in just 12 weeks, regain control and put a smile back on your face!
|Recommended For||Manual pelvic floor exercises and measuring the strength of pelvic floor muscles to help improve strength and control.|
|Can be used with||Electronic exercisers (kegle8 Ultra & Ultra 20) as a way of recording strength amd monitirng progress|
|Included Contents||Kegel8® Trainer Unit, 2 x batteries, one inflatable vaginal probe, Kegel8® carry case.|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturers Warranty. Extended warranty available.|