NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro EMS & EMG Biofeedback Machine
- Measures muscle strength with EMG Biofeedback
- Exercises muscles with Neuromuscular Stimulation
- Custom programs for personalised treatment
- Suitable for treating incontinence, stroke rehabilitation and sports injuries
- Featuring an LCD screen, voice feedback and bluetooth connectivity
The Neurotrac MyoPlus Pro is designed to be used for a wide range of Physiotherapy, Sports and Rehabilitation applications including Continence and Stroke treatment.
With the MyoPlus Pro you can use EMG biofeedback and neuromuscular stimulation separately or together. This method is widely used in sports therapy clinics and is particularly good for treating stroke, sports injuries, patellofemoral pain, Bells Palsy, back pain and a wide range of muscular problems, as well as all types of incontinence and prolapse.
The NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro uses EMG diagnosis to determine muscle strength and ETS and Neuromuscular Stimulation to actively exercise the muscles, allowing you to exercise and track your muscle strength as you go. This new model has a full-colour LCD touchscreen, adding a whole new level of interactivity to the treatment! Suitable for use by both adults and children, it features user-friendly software and games that help patients to understand what they need to do in a way that's simple and fun. It has been designed for use both by physiotherapists and for at-home users as a learning and feedback tool. Its Bluetooth connectivity and PC software make it easy to track progress and produce reports.
What Programmes are on the NeuroTrac MyoPlus?
The unit has a range of 22 pre-set programmes for the pelvic floor and 25 for neuromuscular rehabilitation:
Please note - to use these programmes you will need a vaginal probe. If you don't already own one, we offer a wide range of probes in our Probes and Electrodes category.
- P1: Pelvic floor pain
- P2: Pelvic floor pain
- P3: Pelvic floor pain
- P4: Pelvic floor training
- P5: Incontinence after childbirth 1
- P6: Incontinence after childbirth 2
- P7: Incontinence 1
- P8: Incontinence 2
- P9: Mixed incontinence 1
- P10: Mixed incontinence 2
- P11: Urge incontinence
- P12: Urge incontinence 2
- P13: Urge incontinence 3
- P14: Fecal incontinence 1
- P15: Fecal incontinence 2
- P16: Pelvic floor relaxation
- P17: Pelvic floor endurance training
- P18: Sensitivity training
- P19: Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles
- P20: Relaxation of the pelvic floor
- P21: Measurement of perineal biofeedback
- P22: ETS
- P1: Atrophy (small muscles)
- P2: Atrophy (large muscles)
- P3: Muscle recovery (small muscles)
- P4: Muscle recovery (large muscles)
- P5: Muscle mass preservation
- P6: Stroke (main)
- P7: Course (subluxation)
- P8: Stroke (upper extremity)
- P9: Foot drop 1
- P10: Foot drop 2
- P11: MS (small muscles)
- P12: Multiple Sclerosis (spasm reduction)
- P13: Multiple Sclerosis (large muscles)
- P14: Operating leg
- P15: Facial paralysis 1
- P16: Facial paralysis 2
- P17: Edema
- P18: Prevention of pressure ulcers
- P19: Reduction of pressure ulcers
- P20: Blood flow improvement
- P21: EMG biofeedback
- P22: ETS
There are also a wide range of customisable programmes:
- 5 Passive and Active custom programmes - set up to 5 phases per programme, choosing from EMG, ETS or STIM (continuous, modulated, work/rest).
- 2 STIM custom programmes - set up to 5 phases per programme, of any STIM type (continuous, modulated, work/rest).
- 2 ETS and 2 EMG custom programmes - each with one phase. These programmes are designed for single-phase simple biofeedback or ETS protocols.
Incontinence: The unit can be used for the reduction of pelvic pain, treatment of stress, urge (OAB) and mixed urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence.
Rehabilitation: There are programmes for rehabilitation after stroke and paresis, rehabilitation after multiple sclerosis, reduction of back and patellofemoral pain.
Pelvic Floor: In addition, the unit has non-medical programmes for pelvic floor warm-up, work out, endurance, vascularisation and sensation improvement of pelvic floor muscles, toning and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles.
General Wellness: There are general programmes for muscular warm-up, strengthening, toning, metabolism improvement, vascularisation and massage.
What's included in the box?
- NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro unit
- 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Installation key for the NeuroTrac MyoPlus PC software
- Bluetooth dongle
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes
- Connection cables (2mm banana plug)
- Instruction booklet
Key Features of the NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro
- Touch screen with full colour display and user friendly interface
- Pre-set programmes for incontinence treatment and neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Designed for use by both physiotherapists and home users
- Single channel EMG (biofeedback) combined with 1 channels of NMES stimulation
- Single channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with single channel stimulation
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation allowing EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined
- Multilingual LCD screen with voice prompts for biofeedback
- Manual and automatic threshold control
- EMG biofeedback between stimulation (indicating muscle activity and tiredness)
- Can be used as a standalone device or with the included software
- Bluetooth connectivity - send data to your PC wirelessly
- Produce and print patient progress reports with averages of work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work/rest deviations and average mA current
- An ideal learning tool for patient and clinician, improving treatment techniques
- Battery powered for ultimate portability
- Single channel EMG
- EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- Selectable Bandpass filter - 3db Bandwidth; Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading below 235 microvolts, 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading
- above 235 microvolts / Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) - 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Number of Trials: 2-99
NMES, TENS and ETS Specifications:
- Single channel Stimulator
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load - actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to Electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- Pulse width selection: 50-330 μS (10% accuracy)
- Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (5% accuracy)
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Time 1 - 99 minutes
- Ramp up time: 0.1 - 9.9 seconds
- Preset and user programmable treatment programs
- Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 10 mA (+/- 2mA).
|Programmes||Can be used on its own or with software. Pre-set programmes for incontinence and neuro-muscular rehab.|
|Recommended For||Muscle Rehabilitation, Sports Training, Pelvic Floor Recovery, Fitness Training, Aesthetics|
|Included Contents||NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro unit, 4 electrode pads,installation key for NeuroTrac software, Bluetooth dongle, connection cable, instruction booklet|
|Power||4 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|Clinical References||View and/or Download Treatment of Stroke (Hemiplegic Shoulder) Through Biofeedback View and/or Download F.E.S In Stroke View and/or Download Female Urinary Incontinence Protocol View and/or Download Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontince With Biofeedback View and/or Download Pelvic Floor Muscle Activity In Different Positionsl View and/or Download Faecal Incontinence Protocol View and/or Download Patellofemoral Pain Protocol View and/or Download Pelvic Floor Muscle Training For Women With Prolapse|
|Colour||Purple and grey|
|Function||Single channel EMG and ETS, bluetooth connectivity, multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for biofeedback, produces progress reports|
|Size||15 x 8.9 x 3.5 cm (6 x 3.5 x 1.4 inches)|