Go Better Toilet Stool
- Toilet stool that helps prevent constipation and straining, making it easier to go naturally - users enjoy 90% less straining!
- This toilet squat stool creates the perfect angle for full bowel elimination with this poo stool, reducing how much straining is required. Take the strain off your pelvic floor muscles, eliminate more that's mess-free and there is less wiping too because defecation is cleaner
- Amazing results this natural and drug-free way will improve bowel movements and help you FEEL so much better too! Vital addition to those on medication and receiving chemotherapy cancer treatment.
- Prevent piles, back pain, prolapse and other nasty side effects of constipation!
- 8" Height makes it the universally perfect size for all toilets
Cure constipation with the Go Better® toilet footstool
If you are often constipated, it is highly likely you are sitting incorrectly on the toilet! As humans, we were designed to release our bowels in a squatting position, as opposed to the upright position the western world now classifies 'as normal'. This modern position prevents bowels from emptying properly as the colon is not fully open, this is due to a muscle called the puborecallis being partially closed. This results in straining and can therefore cause long term damage. The squatting position will make sure the bowels can fully empty.
A recent independent study by the Ohio State University proved the benefit of using a toilet stool resulted in 90% less straining, so well worth making this small investment!
Constipation has some dangerous effects!
Constipation is extremely uncomfortable, but that's not the only thing to worry about – straining every toilet break, which is a regular occurance, can have some damaging effects to your body and health! Here’s a list of just some of the conditions caused by constipation:
- Bad Breath
- Piles (haemorrhoids)
- Fissures and anal fissures
- Prolapse and pelvic floor problems
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Back Pain and pelvic floor pain
- Chronic Pain
It has been proven that ongoing constipation can weaken the immune system, making you more susceptible to disease. Around 1 in 7 adults are affected by constipation at any given time, and 1 in 3 children. That’s too many people living in discomfort! Many of which could be relieved with the use of a Go Better® squatting stool.
Don't let Constipation affect you, get a Go Better® Toilet Stool
You don't need to go out and buy a squat toilet – the Go Better® toilet squatting stool ensures you to get into the perfect position for easy bowel movements every time you go to the toilet. All you have to do is place the Go Better® Toilet Stool squatting instrument in front of your toilet before you go and rest your feet on it. This puts you in just the right position to open your bowels properly without straining. Research has found that going while you squat takes an average of 50 seconds, compared to 130 seconds while sitting!
You will be left scratching your head once you have tried the squatting stool, wondering why you didn't get it years ago! The Go Better® toilet stool is made from high quality, sturdy plastic that will look great in any bathroom. Go Better’s standard toilet footstool is perfect to keep in your bathroom at home, but why not try the folding version so you can Go Better® no matter where you are?
How to use a Squatting Stool! 3 Easy Steps
1. Place the toilet stool at the bottom of your toilet
2. Site and lift your feet on to the stool. This sqquatting position opens the colon
3. All done - less straining, fuller easier elimination... and less wiping!
Ever Heard of Menopausal Constipation? GoBetter Toilet Stool Is One Way to Avoid It!
Constipation is common in menopause; this is typically defined as being unable to have more that three complete bowel movements within a week. Menopausal constipation may be the result of declining hormone levels such as oestrogen and progesterone and will come as a complete surprise to many women who battle the more common symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes, night sweats and weight gain. Sadly this lowered hormone level can also weaken the pelvic floor muscles too because collagen levels drop along with hormones (Its all sagging right?!)> If a woman has an already weakened pelvic floor this will certainly get worse. While extra exercise and fibre is recomended, many women will benefit from a GOBETTER Toilet Stool - we urge you to take the challenge and GO BETTER!
|Recommended For||Go Better® Toilet Stool puts you in the perfect position for easier toileting - fuller elimination, faster elimination and less wiping, no straining.|
|Washing Instructions||Wipe clean|