Yes Lube Cleanse Intimate Wash
- Buy 2 for £10.44 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.89 each and save 10%
- Organic, pH balanced feminine wash with natural rose scent helps avoid recurring thrush and BV
- pH balanced intimate wash keep your natural balance and fight infection and discomfort, odour etc.
- Hypoallergenic, propellant-free foam that is natural and chemical free
- With aloe vera and calendula extract to soothe and cleanse effectively
- Washes away bacteria without irritation and combats odour and discomfort
This gently rose scented organic feminine wash helps you avoid recurring thrush and BV
For women who suffer from recurring infections, the gynaecologist-recommended way of washing with just water sometimes doesn’t feel like enough. Soap and shower gels are harmful to the vagina’s delicate pH balance and can lead to more problems and odours. If you choose to use something more than water, YES organic intimate wash will keep you free of bacteria without side effects.
Hypoallergenic and free of synthetic chemicals, YES Cleanse features soothing aloe vera and calendula extract. YES Cleanse Rose contains organic rosa damascena extract which gives it a subtle floral scent, so if you’re a fan of luxury toiletries you don’t need to miss out even with your intimate wash! The eco-friendly foam pump will make it last for over 200 washes – over 6 months of daily use. Just apply it to your vulva like a shower gel and enjoy the luxurious smell of roses.
More reasons to say ‘Yes!’ to YES
YES was formed in 2003 by Susi Lennox and Sarah Brooks, two friends who met while working in the pharmaceutical industry. Having seen the amount of synthetic, potentially harmful chemicals that most companies use in their products, they wanted to provide an alternative that was kind to bodies and the environment. Their range of lubricants and washes has all the premium performance of synthetic products without the risks to your health.
Some of the many benefits of YES Cleanse natural feminine wash:
- Certified 84.9% organic by the Soil Association
- Ethically made in Britain
- Vegetarian Society approved
- No animal testing or ingredients
- CE mark approved
- Recyclable packaging
- Free from synthetic chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and free from irritants
- All natural, plant-based ingredients
|Ingredients||Aqua, Lauryl Betaine, DecylGlucoside, Rosa DamascenaFlower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Powder, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate|
|Recommended For||Washing the vulva and vagina while retaining a balanced pH level|
|Included Contents||1 x 150ml bottle|