Yes Cleanse Intimate Wash Unfragranced
- Gentle, pH balanced foam feminine wash for intimate hygiene
- Organic and natural intimate wash with aloe vera and calendula extract
- Washes away bacteria without causing irritation eliminating odour safely
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, propellant-free foam for easy application
- Enough for over 200 washes – 6 months of daily use!
- Buy 2 for £7.60 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £7.20 each and save 10%
Avoid the irritation of shower gels and soap with YES Cleanse organic feminine wash
Gynaecologists recommend that you only use water to wash your intimate area as shower gels and soaps can upset the pH balance of your vagina, leading to infections and irritation. However, if you have recurring thrush or bacterial vaginosis you may wish to use something more than water to help you stay free from bacteria. YES are experts in creating pH-balanced, vagina-friendly products and have expanded their range to include YES Cleanse organic intimate wash.
YES Cleanse is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, leaving you fresh, natural and without irritation. It washes away bacteria without changing the pH level of your vagina, protecting your intimate area from the infections that can cause odours and health problems. Calendula and aloe vera extract give YES Cleanse a soothing, nourishing effect that lasts. Its economic foam pump is propellant-free and makes the wash last for over 6 months of daily use!
More reasons to say ‘Yes!’ to YES
YES was formed in 2003 by Susi Lennox and Sarah Brooks, two friends who met while working in the pharmaceutical industry. Having seen the amount of synthetic, potentially harmful chemicals that most companies use in their products, they wanted to provide an alternative that was kind to bodies and the environment. Their range of lubricants and washes has all the premium performance of synthetic products without the risks to your health.
Some of the many benefits of YES Cleanse natural feminine wash:
- Certified 84.9% organic by the Soil Association
- Ethically made in Britain
- Vegetarian Society approved
- No animal testing or ingredients
- CE mark approved
- Recyclable packaging
- Free from synthetic chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and free from irritants
- All natural, plant-based ingredients
|Ingredients||Aqua, Lauryl Betaine, DecylGlucoside, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate|
|Recommended For||Washing the vulva and vagina while retaining a balanced pH level|
|Included Contents||1x bottle|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|