SRC Health Recovery Leggings
- Post pregnancy recovery leggings created in consultation with an obstetrician
- Anatomical support panels deliver targeted compression to treat conditions such as perineal wounds and diastasis of rectus abdominis muscles (DRAM) after pregnancy
- Recommended by healthcare professionals for their ability to improve mobility and pelvic muscle function, making caring for your new baby much easier
- Compression leggings help boost circulation and speed up post pregnancy recovery after c-section or vaginal birth
- These outstanding leggings provide support to the back, abdomen, gusset and legs for all over, targeted compression
SRC Health Post Pregnancy Recovery Leggings offer Outstanding Support and Encourage Healing After Birth
Childbirth is an incredible, natural part of life, but it is not for the faint-hearted! Whether you experience a vaginal birth or C-section, delivery always comes with its own unique set of issues that can leave you in pain in the days and weeks following the arrival of your newest little family member. C-section scars, perineal damage, and other internal wounds can make everyday life quite difficult and mean that caring for your baby is harder or less enjoyable than you’d like.
SRC Health Recovery Leggings – Thoughtfully Designed by Experts and Medical Professionals
The full SRC range has been created using only the finest quality materials that offer True Cross Compression delivered through multi-layered support panels. The design concept for each is developed in consultation with expert Gynaecologists and Obstetricians in Australia, where the successful business was founded. As such, the full SRC range is proudly endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association for their ability to perform in exactly the way they are designed to. SRC will never let you down.
They have separate panels that provide targeted care for each area of the body that may be affected by pregnancy.
- Back Panel: Supporting your back from the top of the waist right down to the coccyx
- Abdominal panel: Supporting recovery from muscle separation (DRAM)
- Gusset Panel: Supporting the gusset from front to back following a vaginal birth that has resulted in perineal trauma and/or stitches, or a c-section
- Leg Panel: Designed to encourage blood flow back to the heart
The uniquely designed and patented Anatomical Support Panels in the SRC Recovery Leggings deliver targeted compression without deactivating your muscles, and treat multiple conditions prevalent after delivery;
- DRAM (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle) Abdominal Muscle Separation
- C-section wounds
- Perineal trauma and episiotomy wounds
- Lower back pain
SRC Health offer the world’s leading pregnancy and compression range and it’s easy to see why. Their incredible garments fit like a second skin and support you in your day to day responsibilities, making it so much easier to care for your baby. These leggings are fantastic for new mums to wear whether at home or out and about – they look like regular fitness leggings but with anatomical panels that help to heal all the main areas affected by pregnancy. The lightweight fabrics wick away moisture and are guaranteed to keep you cool even when wearing in the summer months.
Made from the highest quality materials, you can keep these leggings in your wardrobe for use after baby number 2, or 3 as well. They won’t lose their shape or efficacy after just one pregnancy recovery period; they are expertly built to last. They hold everything in place which also makes them perfect to wear for aesthetic reasons under fitted clothing!
Please see sizing information below prior to purchasing your recovery shorts. We recommend you ask for assistance when taking your own measurements to ensure you purchase the correct size. Measure around the hips at their largest area. The tape should sit over the top part of the pubic bone and the biggest part of the bottom and should be touching all the way around but should not be tight.
Small: 37 – 38.5 Inches | 94 – 98 Centimetres
Medium: 39 – 41 Inches | 99 – 104 Centimetres
Large: 41.5 – 44 Inches | 105 – 112 Centimetres
|Recommended For||Post-pregnancy compression support leggings offering outstanding support in the weeks/months following childbirth. Proven to help you recover quicker.|
|Included Contents||1 pair of recovery leggings|
|Material||Shell: 75% nylon 25% elastane | Lining: 80% nylon 20% elastane|