SRC Health Pregnancy Leggings
- Light medical compression helps to prevent vulval varicose veins and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)
- SRC Pregnancy Leggings have been specifically designed support your body throughout the whole of your pregnancy
- Adjustable waistband means the leggings are suitable for small bumps to the day you meet your new bundle
- Designed and created using lightweight, breathable fabrics full optimum comfort
- Durable design means the shorts keep their shape and function ability for future pregnancies
Helping You Enjoy Your Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and a wonderful time in a woman’s life. There is no feeling quite like your little one wriggling around and developing in your belly as you wait to meet them. Pregnancy can also be a difficult time on a physical level and the impact it can have on your body both outside and in, is great.
Your internal organs and even your bones physically move to create room for your growing foetus, and your ligaments and muscles that support your back and pelvis become looser, meaning you are far more vulnerable to the possibility of back and pelvic floor issues.
Endorsed by The Australian Physiotherapy Association, the SRC Pregnancy Leggings have been specially designed to support and reduce the stress placed upon your pelvis as your baby grows. The gentle medical compression works to improve your muscle tone and stability whilst reducing pelvic and back pain.
With separate anatomical support panels targeted to each area affected by pregnancy, these leggings are a must have for expectant mothers.
- Waistband: This is adjustable throughout pregnancy from barely showing to welcoming your beautiful new addition
- Back panel: Providing lower back and sacroiliac joint support
- Lower abdominal panel: Supports and protects your growing tummy as it gets heavier
- Gusset panel: Provides gentle medical compression for the prevention of vulval varicose veins and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)
- Leg panel: Through compression the legs panels encourage healthy blood flow back to the heart and reduces risk of DVT
Made with Comfort in Mind
Pregnancy is amazing, it can also be very uncomfortable as you grow bigger and bigger – particularly if you are at your largest during the summer months. These leggings are made from breathable and lightweight materials yet are durable and strong. The design of the shorts means they act as a compression garment as well as support wear, ensuring healthy blood flow and reducing the risk of DVT.
Wear after wear and wash after wash this durable garment holds its shape and functionality, meaning you can utilise the shorts for future pregnancies if you decide one isn’t enough of a challenge!
Working closely with leading obstetricians and women’s health physiotherapists, SRC have worked hard to create garments that are not only highly functional, but also discreet for wear under regular clothing. This allows you to still be ‘you’ during your pregnancy, whilst getting the physical support your body needs.
Please see sizing information below prior to purchasing your recovery shorts. We recommend you ask for assistance when taking your own measurements to ensure you purchase the correct size. Measure around the hips at their largest area. The tape should sit over the top part of the pubic bone and the biggest part of the bottom and should be touching all the way around but should not be tight.
2X Small: 33 – 34.5 Inches | 84 – 88 Centimetres
X Small: 35 – 36.5 Inches | 89 – 93 Centimetres
Small: 37 – 38.5 Inches | 94 – 98 Centimetres
Medium: 39 – 41 Inches | 99 – 104 Centimetres
Large: 41.5 – 44 Inches | 105 – 112 Centimetres
X Large: 44.5 – 47.5 Inches | 113 – 121 Centimetres
2X Large: 48 – 51 Inches | 112 – 130 Centimetres
|Recommended For||Back and pelvis support during pregnancy|
|Can be used with||Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner|
|Included Contents||1 X pregnancy support leggings | 1 x wear and care leaflet|
|Material||Shell: 75% nylon 25% elastane. Lining: 80% nylon 20% elastane|
|Washing Instructions||Cold wash with a small amount of detergent. Line dry inside. Not recommended for tumble drying.|