Neen Pericalm Pelvic Toner & Probe
- Neen Pericalm N400 pelvic toner and FREE best selling Pelviline Vaginal Probe worth £26.99
- 6 built in programmes to strengthen & stimulate the pelvic floor muscles for effective muscle strengthening
- Clinical programmes to help pelvic floor exercise, stress and urge incontinence
- Includes discreet storage pouch
- Pre set programmes this easy to use medical device is convenient to use at home for great results
Get started right away and make pelvic floor exercise easy and effective with the Neen Pericalm Pelvic Toner & FREE Probe worth £26.99
The Pericalm pelvic toner from Neen (makers of the Aquaflex Vaginal Cones) will magic your worries away and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles with one of its six-pre-set incontinence programmes and so you can get exercising straight away we've included one of our best selling Pelviline Vaginal Probes worth £26.99 for FREE
Sit back, relax, and watch the TV whilst this little gizmo gets right to the muscles. You don't have to worry if you are doing them correctly (many of us don't) because this electronic wonder stimulates your pelvic floor muscles back to strength.
With the Neen Pericalm you'll have the choice of programmes designed for stress, urge and mixed incontinence, together with pelvic pain, lack of sensation and an overall pelvic floor work-out. You'll notice results within weeks. We're giving you a FREE Pelviline Vaginal Probe worth £26.99 but you can use this pelvic toner with any anal or vaginal probe of your choice, or you could choose to use it with surface electrodes. The Anuform or Anulax probes are recommended for sphincter work if you suffer from wind or faecal incontinence, whilst the Kegel8 vaginal probe is a great basic vaginal probe that is highly recommended for women with prolapse. Periform is another of our best-selling vaginal probes since it's so light and comfortable to use, but since it has a hollow middle it is not recommended for women with prolapse.
Programmes on the Neen Pericalm are specially designed to help with pain relief, mild and moderate stress incontinence, urge and frequency incontinence, lack of sensitivity and overall pelvic floor strength.
Features of the Pericalm Pelvic Floor Exercise Machine:
- We've included the fantastic Pelviline Vaginal Probe FREE which is worth £26.99 - it is not standard and if you purchase this produce elsewhere you will need to purchase a vaginal probe to use with the pelvic toner - we want to get you exercising as soon as possible.
- Increase your pelvic muscle strength
- Helps sufferers of pelvic pain
- Six pre-set programmes for incontinence
- Three customisable programmes you can programme yourself
- Can be used with anal or vaginal probes
- Helps with both faecal incontinence as well as urinary incontinence
- Can also be used with surface skin electrodes
- Pelvic floor exercises are vital for women and men. Ignoring problems such as a weak bladder, urge or stress incontinence will only get worse and can eventually lead onto pelvic organ prolapse. Please do not ignore the early signs of a weak pelvic floor! .
|Recommended For||Weak Pelvic Floor Muscles, Stress Urinary Incontinence, Urge Incontinence, Frequency Incontinence, Lack Of Sensation|
|Can be used with||Any Vaginal and/or Anal Probe|
|Included Contents||Neen Pericalm control unit, FREE Comfort probe (vaginal), 9v Battery, Carry Case, Instruction Manual|
|Certification||class 11a medical device|
|Power||1 x 9v Battery (Included)|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Neen Pericalm Instructions For Use View and/or Download the Neen Pericalm Brochure|
|Function||6 Pre-set Programmes, 3 Customisable Programmes, Range: Rate 2Hz-200Hz, Pulse Width 50µS-300µS|
|Size||8.0cm x 6.7cm x 4.5cm (3.2 Inches x 2.68 Inches x 1.8 Inches)|