Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner
- UKs best selling pelvic toner, the most advanced pelvic floor exerciser available today, made here in the UK
- 20 clinically-proven programmes for pelvic floor exercise and strengthening, bladder weakness, prolapse & incontinence.
- Includes the Kegel8® Glide Gold Probe & can be used with skin electrodes
- Works using advanced electronic muscle stimulation quickly and safely, even if your pelvic floor is weak
- Use in the privacy of your own home in just minutes a day, results in 12 weeks
The Kegel8® Ultra 20 is proven to make your kegels 50% more effective!
If you find you're no longer in complete control of your body it can be a devastating blow. Kegel8® understands the effect of a weak pelvic floor and pelvic floor dysfunction. If you are reading this you're probably already suspecting that your 'undercarriage' is not as strong as it used to be. Have no fear - Kegel8® is here to help whether bladder weakness holds you back from leaving the house for fear of an embarrassing moment, prolapse is dragging you down or a lack-lustre love life has left you less than breathless! We're here to tell you that the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner can turn your life around in just 12 weeks.
Who will benefit from using the Kegel8® Ultra 20?
You will of course! A weak pelvic floor isn’t an inevitable part of ageing and it isn't an inevitable part of being a Mum. It certainly should not be acceptable to put up with the symptoms of a weak pelvic floor! Do you recognise these signs of a weak pelvic floor?
- Bladder leaks
- Uncontrollable wind
- Constipation and straining to poo
- Tampons fall out
- Love life is lack-lustre
- Lower back ache
- Bulging 'pot belly'
In just 12 weeks of using the Kegel8® Ultra 20, you could be rid of those embarrassing accidents. You'll also be enjoying a better love life and benefitting from a stronger back, ache-free hips and a flatter tummy!
Bladder weakness & incontinence - why you shouldn't just 'pad' the problem!
We may call them ‘laughter leaks’ but it’s no laughing matter. Many of us experience the odd leak here and there, particularly if we laugh, cough, sneeze or jump, but that doesn’t mean we should accept it as inevitable.
It is estimated that 3-6 million people in the UK suffer from some form of incontinence, whether it be urge incontinence, stress incontinence or an over-active bladder.
A huge 25-30% of women aged between 45 and 65 are thought to make up this statistic.
Do you go to the toilet more than 8 times a day? If so, this could be an indication that you are one of them. Don’t ignore the signs, do something today.
Panty liner manufacturers tell women that it its OK to have a 'sensitive bladder' however, we're here to tell you that there is no such thing! Pelvic floor weakness, wetting yourself, and laughter leaks are all actually medically classed as incontinence. It's a powerful word no women wants to use, let alone admit to suffering from.
Pelvic pain can be debilitating but Kegel8® have taken time to find a natural solution that works – no drugs, no drowsiness, just comfortable, effective pelvic pain relief.
The Kegel8® Ultra 20 offers a natural pain relief programme which works to block the pain signals being sent to the brain - this, in turn, stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killer. This pelvic pain programme can also be used to relax ‘locked’ or tight pelvic floor muscles.
This treatment is so easy to use and can be applied externally to the body using skin electrodes if the user prefers not to use a vaginal probe..
Pelvic organ prolapse - when your pelvic organs fall down, Kegel8® Ultra 20 can help!
A shocking 1 in 2 women over the age of 50 will suffer some form of prolapse – that’s when pelvic organs descend into the vagina because the pelvic floor muscles are too weak to hold them in place. There is, however, medical evidence that suggests pelvic floor exercises will actually help improve the symptoms and can even stop a prolapse from worsening.
Kegel8® Ultra 20 has helped many women to 'manage' their prolapse. That is to stop it getting worse so they are able to avoid major surgery and to stop further prolapses from occurring. Sadly when women have prolapse surgery 1 in 4 of them will have to have the surgery repeated, and many have complications. By strengthening the pelvic floor you are giving your pelvic organs, bladder, vagina and bowel the support they need to function correctly and not cause you embarrassment.
Has your love-life losts it's 'O' factor?
Are things feeling ‘different’ lately?
Well, if it’s sensation that you're lacking, the chances are you’re not the only one. There is a direct correlation between your pelvic floor strength and sexual sensation – if your muscles are weak, you won’t feel it; and if you don’t feel it, you won’t orgasm. And it’s not just you; if your muscles are weak, he won’t feel it either and may find it difficult to maintain his erection. The Kegel8® Ultra 20 can change all this and have your relationship blooming like never before.
How does Kegel8® work?
The Kegel8® Ultra 20 uses neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) and electrical nerve stimulation. This means light electrical impulses are introduced to the body via a probe or skin electrodes, which then stimulates a contraction within the pelvic floor muscles. These contractions exercise the muscles, building strength and tone.
What you get with the Kegel8® Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner
Kegel8® controller unit: With 20 pre-set programmes to target pelvic floor dysfunction, sensation, pain and more.
Kegel8® Glide Gold Vaginal probe: A nickel-free gold probe for optimum results without the risk of allergy to nickel (10% of women are nickel intolerant)
Skin electrodes: Kegel8® is the only home-use pelvic floor toner that can be used with outside stimulation with clinically proven results. Perfect if you don’t want to use a probe.
Warranty: Manufacturers 2 year warranty, and as many free advice calls to the Kegel8® helpline as you need!
Three ways to use the Kegel8® Ultra 20
1. Insert a probe vaginally to exercise the pelvic floor muscles
2. Electrode pads on your ankle - ideal if you don't want to or can't use a probe
3. Electrode Pads on the base of your back perfect if you can't use a probe
Kegel8® Ultra 20 Programmes
Sensation Test Programmes
Designed to test your level of sensitivity so you can get the best from your Ultra 20
- P01 (RCV1) - Sensitivity Test
- P02 (RCV2) - Improved Sensitivity
Pelvic Floor Exercise and Prolapse Maintenance Programmes
Progressive programmes for overall strengthening and a great maintenance programme to keep you strong and maintain any prolapse
- P03 (EXE1) - Pelvic Exercises
- P04 (EXE2) - Intense Pelvic Exercises
- P05 (EXE3) - Weekly Maintenance
Improve Intimate Sensation Programmes
Regain intimate sensation and confidence
- P06 (SIMP) - Sensation Improvement
- P07 (ENDU) - Pelvic Floor Endurance
- P08 (SENS) - Pelvic Floor Sensitivity
Incontinence and Bladder Weakness Programmes
Wide range of clinically proven programmes to tackle your specific type of incontinence
- P09 (OAB) - Overactive Bladder
- P10 (STR1) - Intermediate Stress Incontinence
- P11 (STR2) - Gentle Stress Incontinence
- P12 (MIXD) - Mixed Incontinence: Urge/Frequency/Stress
- P13 (FTRN) - Functional Continence Training (with skin electrodes)
- P14 (PNC1) - Mild Prolapse, Hysterectomy & Postnatal Incontinence
- P15 (PNC2) - Moderate Prolapse, Hysterectomy & Postnatal Incontinence
- P16 (BOW1) - Severe Bowel (Faecal) Incontinence
- P17 (BOW2) - Moderate Bowel (Faecal) Incontinence
Pain Relief Programmes
Relaxation programmes to ease muscle cramps, pain and tightness
- P18 (PAIN) - Chronic Pain Relief (with skin electrodes)
- P19 (CIRC) - Pelvic Floor Circulation
- P20 (RELX) - Pelvic Floor Relaxation
Using Kegel8 Electrode Pads
If you can't, or don't want to use a vaginal probe there are a number of programmes that you can do when you are using the Ultra 20 with electrode pads.
- P08 (SENS) - Pelvic Floor Sensitivity. Use 4 back electrodes
- P09 (OAB) - Overactive Bladder. Use probe & ankle electrodes
- P12 (MIXD) - Mixed Incontinence: Urge/Frequency/Stress. Use 4 back electrodes
- P13 (FTRN) - Functional Continence Training (with skin electrodes). Use 4 back electrodes
- P17 (BOW2) - Moderate Bowel (Faecal) Incontinence. Use 2 front electrodes
- P18 (PAIN) - Chronic Pain Relief (with skin electrodes). Use 4 back electrodes
If you are working with a healthcare professional they can use these empty programme spaces to develop programmes that help treat your specific condition.
Medically certified, but who shouldn't use this Pelvic toner?
A number of clinical studies have been undertaken to ensure the efficiency of the Kegel8® programmes. These clinical studies have verified the Kegel8® as an effective treatment/prevention for pelvic floor dysfunction and the associated symptoms.
Please note that you should not use the Kegel8® Ultra 20 unless advised to do so and under medical supervision if:
- you are currently pregnant,
- have a pacemaker fitted
- or have any form of pelvic cancer.
|Programmes||20 Pre-set | 3 Customisable|
|Recommended For||All Urinary Incontinence|
Light Bladder Weakness
Weak Pelvic Floor
Tighten & improve intimate sensation
|Can be used with||Vaginal probe | Skin Electrodes|
|Included Contents||Ultra 20 controller | 9v battery | Kegel8 Glide Gold Vaginal Probe (replaceable part)| Pack of 4 40X40mm Skin Electrodes | 2 x Lead Wires | Instructions|
|Certification||CE | Grade IIa Medical Device | ISO9001-2000 | ISO13485-2003|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers Warranty For The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Unit. Extended Warranty Available|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Kegel8 Ultra 20 programme guide
View and/or Download the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Quick Start Guide
 Nhs.uk, (2014). Urinary incontinence - NHS Choices. [online] Available at: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/incontinence-urinary/pages/introduction.aspx [Accessed 1 May. 2014]
|Technical Data||View and/or Download the Waveform Programmes (English)
Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.