Treat-Eezi Pressure Sore Bed Overlay
- Clinically proven bed overlay to help heal stage 2,3, & 4 pressure sores
- Provides the ideal level of cushion for pressure sores and it is machine washable too
- Remain cooler and sleep better as it wicks moisture away from the body
- Prevents pressure sores, offering 24-hour protection either in bed or when sitting on a chair
- The only pressure cushion on the market suitable for both beds and chairs
Incredibly effective pressure sore prevention bed overlay, for a peaceful night’s sleep
The Treat-Eezi pressure relief pad delivers a soft, easy to use and cost effective way to treat those individuals who are susceptible to pressure sores, allowing them a restful and peaceful night’s sleep anywhere.
Because of its size, the pressure sore bed overlay can be transported easily and in any travelling case allowing the user complete freedom, unlike many other products.
The bed overlay offers 24-hour protection from bed to (foam based) chair using the same Treat-Eezi pad and offers the perfect cushion for pressure sores. The thousands of polyester fibres in the multiple layers of the Treat-Eezi pad combine to conform to the natural body contours in both supine and seated positions thereby offering pressure relief well below that of normal capillary blood flow. This means that skin breakdown, shearing and friction are simply diminished.
Available in 3 weight bearing loads:
2-layer (1 metre x 80cm/39″ x 31″) weight load – approx. 13 stone/ 80 Kilos
3-layer (1 metre x 80cm/39″ x 31″) weight load – approx. 17 stone/108 kilos
4-layer (1 metre x 80cm/39″ x 31″) weight load – approx. 21 stone/159 kilos
Level 3 or 4 is recommend for patients who are 80kg or lighter but are particularly bony, as they will provide extra protection and comfort around joints.
The benefits of using the Treat-Eezi Pressure Sore Cushion include:
- Several clinical trials found that the healing of stage 2, 3 and 4 open wounds was helped significantly within 4 weeks
- A clinical study of 6 patients demonstrated improved blood flow, helping to maintain healthy tissue
- The only pressure cushion available that can be used on both beds and chairs
- Proven to reduce users temperature
- Has a cooling effect over and above other surfaces
- No pumps, electricity or power needed.
- Breathable, lightweight & hard wearing material guaranteed for 2 years, offering 24-hour protection
- Overlay resistant to abrasion
- 2 years manufacturing warranty from date of purchase
- Easily transportable (e.g 2 layer foldable to 40cm x 25cm x 10cm, weighing 900g) so can fit in any suitcase
**Please note: this product is not available for purchase outside of the UK or with next day delivery**
|Recommended For||Those with or prone to pressure sores, and to prevent pressure ulcers|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Clinical References||Evaluation of Treat Eezi on Stage 3-4 Wounds|
|Does Not Include||Pillowcase and the heel pad|
|Size||Available in 3 weight bearing loads (see description)|
|Washing Instructions||Fully machine washable|