Squatty Potty Moonlight Toilet Stool
- Brand new design for 2019! The Squatty Potty that lights the way to the bathroom and prevents trips and falls in the dark
- Sensor works only in the dark to preserve battery life
- Works from a distance of up to 8 feet to guide you to the bathroom
- Squatty Potty helps you achieve a full elimination without the need to strain on the toilet
- Helps to prevent constipation, haemorrhoids, bladder weakness & bowel disorders
Let Your Love for Squatty Potty Burn Bright Both Day and Night!
The brand-new take on the design of the original and renowned Squatty Potty makes night time toilet trips more convenient, less sleep intrusive and safer, and ensures your bathroom habits won’t disturb the rest of the house! The motion sensor will activate the gentle light when you come within approximately 8ft of your Squatty Potty Moonlight. This helps guide you towards the toilet and gives you a clear view of the path in front of you, preventing trips and falls.
Aside from the incredible health benefits of using the Squatty Potty Moonlight (we’ll get to those in just a minute!), this clever device is functionally brilliant because:
- It eliminates the need for putting on your bright bathroom light for night time toilet trips – this saves you electricity
- The gentle light is much kinder to your sleepy eyes – is there anything worse than bright LED lights shining in your face in the middle of a sleep cycle?
- It is completely silent when in use, so it won’t disturb the rest of your family when you go to the toilet in the early hours
- It will only activate when the room is dark and motion is detected, this is brilliant for battery life and means you won’t need to replace them for a very long time
Why Use a Squatty Potty Moonlight or Other Toilet Stool?
The sitting position that so many of us use to do our business actually restricts the movement of faecal matter through the rectal canal. There is a clever little muscle called the Puborectalus Muscle that physically closes the anal canal when we’re standing and partially closes it when we are sitting. When we squat (as nature intended!), this muscle completely relaxes and allows for a full bowel movement without excessive straining.
Straining on the toilet is terrible for our pelvic health and leads to an array of awful complaints and complications such as haemorrhoids, pelvic organ prolapse and urinary and bowel incontinence. The more strain and pressure we put on these muscles, the weaker they become, and over time that leads to a weakened pelvic floor that is susceptible to all of the aforementioned issues.
The hype behind toilet stools is backed up by medical evidence, in fact an independent study by the Ohio State University proved the efficacy of using a toilet stool. Of the healthy adult participants, 71% of them reported a noticeable reduction in the time they spent on the toilet, with an incredible 90% saying they experienced a noticeable reduction in the need to strain.
The Squatty Potty Moonlight Toilet Stool is powered using 3 x AA batteries, to be purchased separately.
|Recommended For||Proven to reduce straining on the toilet and relieve constipation. Squatty Potty with motion activated light makes nighttime toilet trips safer and easier.|
|Included Contents||1 x Squatty Potty Moonlight Toilet Stool|
|Size||20.5" (width) x 13" (depth) x 7" (height). Inner width 13"|