Nilaqua Waterless Pet Shampoo
- Wash your pet without getting wet!
- Saves the inconvenience of washing your dog or cat in the bath and getting soaked in the process
- Quicker and easier way to get your pet clean and fresh without getting your bath filthy
- Ideal for spot cleaning your pet if they have muddy paws or have rolled in something nasty!
- Prevents water waste or chemicals being drained in to our rivers and streams - great for your pet and fantastic for the environment
Pet Cleaning Made Simple with Waterless Pet Shampoo!
Giving your dog a bath isn’t fun for you or for them! They tend to lose it when the water gets in their ears and you always end up drenched in the process! Some dogs simply don’t like water, so it can be quite stressful for them and for you. The Queen Mothers Hospital for Animals at Hadfield presented a paper at the recent BSAVA, mentioning Nilaqua as the cleaner of choice, especially for stress prone animals. All this goes without even mentioning the sheer mess left behind when you’re finished; any pet parent knows how wild bathtime can be, with water ending up everywhere and your bath needing a lengthy and thorough scrub afterwards!
Take the pressure off and the water away with Nilaqua Waterless Pet Shampoo. Without any water at all, this fantastic formula thoroughly cleans your pet, removing dirt and oils from their coat to leave them fresh, clean and smelling great! You simply massage the formula in to their coat until a lather builds up, then towel dry off! No more wet walls, no more crazed dog tearing around the house, just a clean dog and a delicate scent is what you’re left with! You can use this PH balanced, hypoallergenic formula on cats, dogs and even horses, it contains no alcohol.
Why Choose Nilaqua Waterless Pet Shampoo?
- All Nilaqua formulas are pH adjusted and free of petroleum derivatives and Diethanolamine, often abbreviated as DEA or DEOA and will not harm your dog if licked or swallowed
- Nilaqua is made in the UK, vet approved and water based! Which differentiates them from other brands
- Nilaqua can be used on horses, dogs, cats and rabbits. Nilaqua are an ethical company and do not test on animals
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Alkene Glycol, Disodium EDTA|
|Recommended For||Pet shampoo that needs no water! Just massage on and towel dry off for a healthy looking, clean and shiny coat without any mess or fuss - fantastic!|
|Included Contents||1 X 500ml bottle of waterless pet shampoo|