Nilaqua Waterless Flea Repellent Pet Shampoo
- The fuss free way to clean your pet without getting wet – with waterless shampoo!
- No more getting soaked by your dog or ending up with a filthy bath
- Ideal for spot cleaning your pet if they have muddy paws or have rolled in something nasty!
- Reduces your water waste and also prevents chemical laden shampoos polluting our rivers and streams
- Specially formulated to repel fleas, ticks and flies on a range of animals including dogs, cats, horses and rabbits
Wash Your Pet the Easy, Waterless Way – Save Stress (Yours and Your Pets) and The Environment AND Repel Critters!
Most dogs have a great dislike for bath time, no one really knows why but it’s clear that it isn’t fun for them! They tend to lose it when the water gets in their ears and you always end up drenched in the process, with your bath ending up caked in the evidence of your dog’s antics! The Queen Mothers Hospital for Animals at Hadfield presented a paper at the recent BSAVA, mentioning Nilaqua as the cleaner of choice, especially for stress prone animals. Some dogs find baths extremely stressful, seeing them trembling during bath time is hard for loving dog owner, so it’s great that there is finally a way you can get your dog’s coat beautifully clean without causing them any stress at all!
Waterless Pet Shampoo Makes Cleaning Your Pet Relaxing and Easy
Without any water at all, Nilaqua Waterless Flea Repellant Pet Shampoo thoroughly cleans your pet, removing dirt and oils from their coat to leave them fresh, clean and smelling great! What’s more, it has been carefully blended with natural oils such as teatree and peppermint, to deter unwanted critters such as fleas, ticks and flies! Perfect if your beloved pooch loves mixing with other animals or running through long-grass.
You simply massage the formula in to their coat until a lather builds up, then towel dry off! No more wet walls, no more crazed dog tearing around the house, just a clean dog and a delicate scent is what you’re left with! You can use this PH balanced, hypoallergenic formula on cats, dogs and even horses and it contains no alcohol.
Why Choose Nilaqua Waterless Flea Repellant Pet Shampoo?
- All Nilaqua formulas are pH adjusted and free of petroleum derivatives and Diethanolamine, often abbreviated as DEA or DEOA and will not harm your dog if licked or swallowed
- Nilaqua is made in the UK, vet approved, and water based! Which differentiates them from other brands
- Nilaqua can be used on horses, dogs, cats and rabbits. Nilaqua are an ethical company and do not test on animals
Aqua (Water), TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Cupressus Funebris (Cypress) Wood Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TEA Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol
|Recommended For||Pet shampoo that needs no water! Just massage on and towel dry off for a healthy looking, clean and shiny coat without any mess or fuss - fantastic!|
|Included Contents||1 X 500ml bottle of Nilaqua Waterless Flea Repellent Pet shampoo|