7 Colour Phototherapy Lamp By Collagenius
- Phototherapy Light Therapy lamp for skin disorders: acne, antiaging, psoriasis and more
- 180-degree optimum treatment area that is safe, painless, and deeply relaxing giving clinic-style results at home
- 7 light programmes including the Collagenius 7 Phototherapy Rainbow Programme for results that are seriously noticeable
- Optional calcium boosting light Ca2+ to increase bone density. Touch screen, remote control & voice activated controls to keep you in control of your skincare. Lockable function for your favourite programmes
- 3 Combined Light Programmes of Red & Green, Blue & Green, and Red & Blue
- 180-degree light treatment area for even, effective coverage
- Remote control with lock programme functionality
- Touch screen controls which beep to show activation
- Cushioned non-slip pads
- 3 timer levels 30/45/60 minutes automatically switches off at the end of the treatment time
- Features 7 individual light programmes, as well as 3 combined light programmes of Red & Green, Blue & Green, and Red & Blue
- Voice control function – switch between the different colours of light according to voice. Activate by saying, "Hello Seven".
- Red Light Therapy
- Green Light Therapy
- Blue Light Therapy
- Purple & Violet Light Therapy
- Yellow Light Therapy
- Orange & Amber Light Therapy
- Collagenius 7 Phototherapy Programme
- Ca2+ – Calcium Ion Boosting Lights to promote calcium to enter the cells
- 200 LED Phototherapy Diodes
Is Phototherapy Good For The Skin?
200 LED Lamps Giving You Clinic Style Results from Home!
As light therapy (phototherapy) evolves and clinical research expands, we are entering an exciting new phase in the history of Collagenius. For 50 years scientists have been investigating how light therapy works at a molecular, cellular, and tissular level within the body. Now, this research has been used to develop the ground-breaking Collagenius 7. Previously light treatments and Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) were only available in specialist dermatology and cosmetic clinics. Treatment tended to be for those with time and lots of money to enjoy the benefits, but with Collagenius 7 home treatment reaches a whole new level to address personal needs, safely and effectively.
Collagenius 7 gives you a full range of therapeutic treatment options only previously available in hospitals and specialists clinics to use safely in the privacy of your own home. What’s more important, is that treatment is totally painless and incredibly relaxing – what could be better? Harnessing 7 amazing light treatment options in this touch screen light treatment device, you too can now enjoy the benefits of healthier more radiant skin. But there is more – now you can treat specific skin and hair conditions safely at home and BOOST your wellbeing into the bargain. At Collagenius we believe that the benefits of Phototherapy (using specific light waves to improve wellbeing) should not be just for a privileged few able to visit a private skin clinic.
What’s not to love? You deserve Collagenius 7
But surely all I need is ‘Red Light Therapy’ if I want to be proactive about antiaging?
Collagenius have been specialists in phototherapy or light therapy for many years and we champion the benefits of red-light therapy – especially for those interested in antiaging, improving their complexion and looking more radiant. However, as home use Light Therapy treatments evolve, and more clinical research has become available, we wanted to add further health features. You will find them all here in Collagenius 7.
The 7 Healing Colours of Collagenius 7
Here at Collagenius we’ve even created the ultimate rainbow spectrum of colours in one complete treatment device to help you and your family manage your health and wellbeing. Light is an electromagnetic form of energy; the different colours are defined by a range of tiny wavelengths and the wavelengths are measured in nanometres (nm). It is called ‘radiation light’ and this refers to the energy of the light – it’s not harmful, quite the opposite because it is healing and has health giving properties working deep within the cells of the body.
What is Phototherapty Used to Treat?
Here are the 7 Individual Light Wavelengths available to you in Collagenius 7
Red Light 635nm - Deeply penetrating and anti-inflammatory, it increases cell enzyme activity, boosts collagen, and has excellent antiaging properties. Recommended for Rosacea it also speeds up and improves wound healing. Clinically, red-light therapy is also used to reduce muscle spasm, bruises, chronic cough, asthma, eczema and rheumatoid arthritis. Particularly effective in reducing respiratory disorders. 1. Could possibly reduce disorders associated with Covid-19 infection. 2.
Green Light 560nm - The detoxifying and sleep – inducing effect of green light therapy has a hugely relaxing effect on the body coupled with anti-aging properties. Especially good for under eye dark circles, hyper pigmentation (patches of darker skin), broken capillaries and age or sunspots. Great for skin repair and can help with sun damage, erythema (acne redness) acne scaring and rosacea.
Blue Light 415nm - Promotes protein and collagen synthesis, recommended for stretch marks and cellulite. Ideal for oily and acne skin by preventing bacteria and tightening the skin, blue light therapy is also an effective treatment for whiteheads and blackheads. Blue light rebalances the body clock and improves the lymphatic system’s detoxifying effect by ridding the body of toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials. Blue light phototherapy is a well-known treatment for infant jaundice.
Blue light eliminates acne vulgaris (the bacteria responsible for causing acne spots), while leaving the good bacteria intact. Blue light can be used on its own, but it’s often paired with red light.
Evidence shows that blue light inactivates several viruses, including the common flu 3.
Effective for psoriasis vulgaris and atopic dermatitis.5.
Purple & Violet Light 308nm - Repairs skin, mucosal ulcers, and acne. Stimulates effective and safe hair regrowth in Alopecia areata (AA)4.
Yellow Light 590nm - Boosting collagen levels, yellow LED light therapy hydrates the skin and promotes collagen production – great for antiaging! Stimulating the rejuvenating process, it leaves skin looking healthier and radiant and is particularly effective on fine lines and wrinkles without reddening the skin. It inhibits pigmentation and reduces redness and inflammation.
Orange & Amber Light 610nm - Revitalizing for skin, amber light is indicated for skin conditions such as redness and rosacea. Calming and soothing orange light is a natural detoxifier to the skin because it boosts lymphatic drainage (this removes toxins and bacteria) and increases cellular growth.
Calcium Supplementation Light 320Nnm - Improves the metabolic balance of calcium and phosphorus ions to increase bone density, curing osteoporosis. Benefits the endocrine (hormone balancing) and immune system. This light wavelength (nm) is also indicated for autoimmune skin diseases such as psoriasis, systemic sclerosis, vitiligo, alopecia areata and lichen sclerosis.
We’ve Made it Easy for You to Enjoy a Combination of Light Therapy Programmes
Rather than just using one specific light wavelength for specific symptoms, skin complaint or skin therapy, you now have the choice to benefit from the full rainbow spectrum of phototherapy Collagenius 7 Phototherapy Programme or combine Red amp; Green, Blue & Green, or Red & Blue. The Collagenius Rainbow programme cycles through all the light therapy programmes, (with or without calcium boosting option) to give you an amazing overall health and wellbeing light therapy treatment. Not only will it leave you feeling relaxed and stress-free, it will leave your complexion looking radiant and healthy with an improved ability to fight stressors which contribute to the negative signs of aging.
Collagenius 7 Phototherapy ‘Rainbow’ Programme - This programme will automatically cycle from red light, yellow light, orange light, green light, blue light, purple light to give you an invigorating phototherapy treatment for maximum results. This is recommended for antiaging and complexion improvement. To get the best treatment from your light therapy and enjoy the correct level of nanometres (light rays) they will not all light together but in sequence. We recommend you also use the Ca Calcium boosting light on this programme.
Calcium Supplementation Function (Ca – Calcium Boosting Light) – When the Calcium supplementation (Ca) function is on you can use this alone or with another light of your choice. There are so many benefits for boosting Ca2+ in the body from improving calcium ion absorption into cells, anti-inflammatory and improved protein synthesis (how your cells make protein) that we recommend using this feature as standard when you use Collagen 7.
Collagenius Gives You 3 Combination Programmes Too!
Cycling between these two colours will help to maximise the results of your skin treatment. For a thorough more comprehensive programme of treatment. Press both colour lights on the touch screen to cycle between them.
- Red & Green Light – Brilliant antiaging properties as the red light boosts collagen and the green targets dark circles, broken capillaries and sunspots.
- Blue and Green Light – Blue kills acne bacteria and green calms the skin and helps reduce acne scarring and rosacea.
- Red & Blue Light - Red and blue lights have very specific wavelengths and, when used together, kill acne bacteria and help the skin to heal so perfect for acne home treatment. Psoriasis vulgaris showed significant improvement. 5.
Collagenius 7 is for Women & Men
Men and women have similar skin elasticity. However, sebum content, that is the oily and slightly waxy substance found on the skin, is higher in men because sebum is highly influenced by male sex hormones. Also, skin pigmentation and skin thickness is significantly higher in men, facial wrinkles are deeper, and facial sagging is more prominent in the lower eyelids of men.
Men aged 17 – 30 years - Men are more likely to suffer with psoriasis and infection skin disorders. Research tells us that many men want specific home treatments for skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis and infection skin disorders that are easy, painless, and effective.
Men aged 30+ - Research shows men want to target specific skin conditions after running the gamut of prescription drugs working/not working. Many men seek help for thinning hair. They want an easy, pain free home treatment to improve their complexion, boost anti-aging and prevent hair loss.
Women aged 17 – 30 years - Pigmentary disorders, hair diseases, autoimmune and allergic diseases are more common in women. They seek a reliable, painless treatment to improve skin and hair in the privacy of their own home.
Women aged 30+ - There is no significant difference in skin elasticity between the women and men until women reach menopause (natural or surgical), where their skin elasticity is affected by the loss of oestrogen. Women may seek the help of a specialist clinic, but they don’t always have the time to look after their skin, complexion and hair as would like to.
Who Shouldn’t Use Collagenius 7 Colour Phototherapy Treatment Device?
- Those pregnant unless directed to do so by your healthcare provider
- People with terminal cancer unless directed to do so by your healthcare provider
- If you have cardiopulmonary diseases such as Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) unless directed to do so by your healthcare provider
- If you are intoxicated with drugs or alcohol
While there are no phototherapy side effects, caution is advised for those with a pacemaker, stent or implanted silicone prothesis, always consult your GP.
Collagenius 7 Phototherapy Miracle - The Most Versatile Light Therapy System Ever!
Lay Under the Lamp – You can lay under the Collagenius 7 180-degree treatment area. The optimum treatment distance is 5 – 10 cm (4 inches) for best results. If you find the lamp is too close to your body, raise it up on a book or use sitting up with the lamp sideways on. If you are treating your face always wear goggles.
Facing the Lamp - The optimum treatment area is 5 – 10 cm (4 inches) for best results and please wear goggles if you are treating your face. Different wavelengths have different effects on your body and protecting your eyes is important! See which colour of the light spectrum will help you achieve the best results.
Back to the Lamp – Sit on a chair or stool and turn the Collagenius 7 lamp on its side to give yourself a timed light treatment. Goggles are not required here if you are not directly facing the LED lamps.
60 Minutes treatment time daily MAXIMUM!
We know you are anxious to see the fabulous results of the Collagenius 7 system and you will be amazed! However, please remember that the whole the surface of the skin, the dermis, renews constantly with new skin cells coming through renew every 27 days. This deep treatment is targeting both the dermis and the underlying skin cells - that is why we urge a regular treatment plan over a period of time to appreciate the full benefits of this antiaging, health boosting system
- Moreover, in patients, red light has been shown to alleviate chronic obstructive lung disease and bronchial asthma. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/ in experimental animals, red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection
- Further evidence shows that blue light inactivates several viruses, including the common flu coronavirus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/
- Alopecia areata (AA) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3726899/
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5756569/ psoriasis vulgaris once daily for 4 weeks showed significant improvement
|Programmes||7 Individual Light Programmes, 3 Combined Light Programmes|
|Recommended For||Acne, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Eczema, Bruises, Hyperpigmentation, Systemic Sclerosis, Vitiligo, Alopecia Areata, Lichen Sclerosis|
|Included Contents||Collagenius 7 Colour Phototherapy Device, UK Plug, Instructions For Use, Protective Goggles, Remote Control|
|Function||Low Laser Light Therapy|