Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
The Contam Med is a vaginal lubricant applicator that will keep comfortable all day
The Contam Med features a grooved surface with an indent along the middle – this can be used for topical treatments and lubricants, providing an easy way of applying your medicine that will keep it in place all day. This is ideal for vaginal atrophy and other symptoms of the menopause. The classic Contam tampon design means it can also be used to support the uterus in cases of prolapse.
How to use Contam pessaries
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the pessary from its bag
- Soak the pessary in warm water for about 1 minute, then gently squeeze. It will become soft and elastic.
- Contam pessaries are inserted in the same way as menstrual tampons, so find a comfortable position on the toilet or with a leg raised
For medicines: insert the pessary deep into your vagina, then pull it back slightly so that it’s within reach of your fingers
For prolapse: insert the pessary as deeply as possible into your vagina to support your uterus
- Make sure that the removal thread is always outside of your vagina, as with a standard tampon
- To remove, gently pull on the removal thread. The pessary can either be washed and re-used or disposed of in the bin
Suitable for multiple uses
Contam pessaries can be used for up to a week by washing them after each removal. To clean your pessary, either boil it for 3-10 minutes or place it into the washing machine at 60 degrees. Then either leave it to dry naturally or store it in a bowl of water ready for the next insertion.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11014|
|Recommended For||Applying medicine or lubricant to the inside of vagina to keep it in place all day|
|Length||Regular: 61mm Extra: 66mm|
|Dosage||Wear for up to 12 hours. Can be washed and re-used daily for up to a week.|
|Overall Diameter||Regular: 25mm Extra: 30mm|
|Washing Instructions||Boil after use for 3-10 minutes or place in the washing machine at 60 degrees, then store in water until next insertion.|