Contam Normal Vaginal Pessary
- For stress incontinence and prolapse
- Completely safe to use vaginal pessary
- Gentle, comfortable stress incontinence treatment
- Tampon-like design is easy to insert and remove
- Strengthens the pelvic floor
For easy and discreet stress incontinence management choose Contam!
Incontinence can really make life difficult – having to constantly think about whether you’ll wet yourself creates a huge amount of worry and embarrassment that can stop you from living life to the fullest. The treatment options available for incontinence don’t help with this, as wearing pads and diapers can make you feel really self-conscious. Pessaries are an effective way of treating both incontinence and prolapse, but they can be difficult to insert and use. Contam have come up with a much easier solution by combining the simple effectiveness of a stress incontinence pessary with the familiarity of tampons.
Contam Normal is a bullet-shaped pessary for stress incontinence. It sits in the vagina just like a tampon and its specially designed shape raises the vaginal wall, shutting the urethra enough to prevent involuntary loss of urine. You will still be able to urinate normally but can go about your day without worrying about leaks, all completely discreetly; no more dressing to conceal bulky pads! The Contam Normal also activates your pelvic floor muscles, subtly strengthening them throughout the day to help further reduce your symptoms.
How to use Contam pessaries
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the pessary from its bag
- Soak the pessary in warm water for about 1 minute, then gently squeeze. It will become soft and elastic.
- Contam pessaries are inserted in the same way as menstrual tampons, so find a comfortable position on the toilet or with a leg raised
For incontinence: insert the pessary deep into your vagina, then pull it back slightly so that it’s within reach of your fingers
For prolapse: insert the pessary as deeply as possible into your vagina to support your uterus
- If you find insertion uncomfortable or difficult, try using a vaginal moisturiser such as Gynomunal or Regelle
- Make sure that the removal thread is always outside of your vagina, as with a standard tampon
- To remove, gently pull on the removal thread.
|Recommended For||Treating stress incontinence, prolapse and weak pelvic floor muscles|
|Length||Mini: 61mm Regular: 61mm Extra: 66mm Extra Plus: 66mm Super Plus: 66mm|
|Dosage||Wear for up to 12 hours.|
|Overall Diameter||Mini: 22mm Regular: 28mm Extra: 33mm Extra Plus: 40mm Super Plus: 45mm|