SELFCheck Syphilis Test
- Effortlessly screen for syphilis from the comfort and confidentiality of your own home
- Accurate results are available in as little as 10 minutes!
- Reference laboratory methods shows an overall agreement of at least 97%
- Protect yourselves & others against the rise in syphilis cases
- User-friendly kit includes everything you need to conduct the test with ease
Empowering You To Take Control of Your Health with Discreet and Accurate Screening
Designed with your privacy and peace of mind in mind, this cutting-edge test offers a seamless experience, ensuring you stay informed and in control of your health journey. Say goodbye to the anxiety of visiting clinics and waiting for test results. With the SELFCHECK Syphilis Test, you can effortlessly screen for syphilis from the comfort and confidentiality of your own home. Our user-friendly kit includes everything you need to conduct the test with ease, and the results are delivered with utmost accuracy, empowering you to make informed decisions about your health. The SELFCHECK Syphilis test works by detecting specific antibodies in your blood that indicate whether you have a current or possibly had a previous infection with syphilis.
Syphilis is typically a sexually transmitted infection (STI); however, it can also be passed onto babies from an infected mother (congenital syphilis). Symptoms of the virus may be mild and hard to notice in many cases; but, if left untreated, it can lead to serious, potentially life-threatening conditions. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or believe you could have been exposed to the virus, we recommend that you do a test:
- Small sores (ulcers) on your penis, vagina, or around your bottom (anus)
- Sores in other areas, including in your mouth or on your lips, hands or bottom
- White or grey warty growths most commonly on your penis, vagina or around your anus
- A rash on the palms of your hands and soles of your feet that can sometimes spread all over your body
- White patches in your mouth
- Flu-like symptoms, such as a high temperature, headaches & tiredness
- Swollen glands
- Patchy hair loss on the head, beard and eyebrows
It may take up to three weeks for the symptoms of syphilis to present, so it’s important to perform a test if you think you have been exposed, even if you have not yet experienced any symptoms. Even when they do present, it is quite common for symptoms to subside or completely go away on their own. However, if you do not receive treatment, the infection is still in your body and can be passed on/worsen.
Quick, easy & discreet… get results in as little as 10 minutes in the comfort of your own home!
In today's fast-paced world, we know time is of the essence. The SELFCHECK Syphilis Test delivers rapid results, minimizing wait times and providing you with the information you need promptly. Moreover, we understand the importance of discretion in personal matters. The SELFCHECK Syphilis Test allows you to maintain your privacy throughout the screening process, empowering you to take charge of your health discreetly. Comparison of the SELFCHECK Syphilis Test with reference laboratory methods shows an overall agreement of at least 97% (95% Confidence Interval 96.1-98.3%) giving you complete peace of mind. If you have a positive result you must speak with your doctor who may arrange for further tests. In the meantime, you should not have sexual contact until you receive a final diagnosis from your doctor.
|Recommended For||Syphilis Test|
|Included Contents||1 test device, 1 instruction leaflet|