My Trusty Sunflower Hand Cream 100ml
- Formulated to help skin prone to eczema and other dry skin conditions
- Non-irritating formula, can be used on all types of skin
- Contains antioxidant Vitamin E and Linoleic acid – both shown to contribute to tissue and cell strength
- Helps your skin retain moisture by reinforcing the natural moisture barrier
- 99% Natural ingredients and free from Lanolin, Parabens & SLS, Vegan friendly
Naturally reinforce your moisture barrier to combat dry skin and ensure healthier, nourished & younger looking skin
Developed by the Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, My Trusty Sunflower Hand Cream relieves, hydrates and moisturises dry, cracked hands. Formulated to help skin prone to eczema and other dry skin conditions, it contains primary ingredient Sunflower Oil which provides antioxidant Vitamin E and Linoleic acid – both shown to contribute to tissue and cell strength. Helping your skin retain moisture so it becomes less dry, it reinforces the natural moisture barrier.
Sunflowers are more than just the gorgeous yellow blooms that make a great bouquet! These large, lovely flowers create nutrient-dense seeds whose oil has an array of different uses in skin care. Sunflower oil is a non-comedogenic carrier oil, which makes a highly absorbent moisturiser. It is non-irritating and can be used on all types of skin, including dry, normal, oily, and acne-prone. An added benefit is that a share of the profits go to Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust Patient Care, supporting the NHS while supporting your health.
Along with keeping your skin moisturised and wrinkle-free, the sunflower oil benefits for skin include:
- Unclogged Pores: Sunflower oil is highly absorbent and non-comedogenic. This means it will not clog your pores, and it is well-suited for various skin types — including acne-prone, dry, normal and oily. Sunflower oil can help to decongest pores by clearing them of dead skin cells and creating a refreshed, revitalized appearance.
- Sun Protection: Antioxidants like vitamin E help protect your skin from wrinkles and negative effects from sun exposure.
- Healing Properties: Sunflower oil has been shown to help aid wounds in healing faster, though more research is needed to explore this effect.
- Anti-Redness: Sunflower oil can alleviate temporary redness in sensitive or dry skin.
- Gentle On Skin: For those with sensitive or mature skin, sunflower oil is ideal as it is gentle on the skin and has calming properties.
99% Natural ingredients and free from Lanolin, Parabens & SLS.
Fragranced with essential oils Bergamot, Orange & Neroli.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Citral.