My Trusty Sunflower Body Butter 200ml
Out of stock
- Suitable for skin prone to eczema and other dry skin conditions
- 99% Natural ingredients free from Lanolin, Parabens & SLS & Vegan friendly
- Packed full of Vitamin E and Linoleic acid from Natural Sunflower Oil to moisturise and nourish skin
- Developed by NHS scientists at Salisbury specialist skin clinic
- A share of the profits go to Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust Patient Care
Leaves skin instantly nourished, with 99% natural ingredients including Sunflower Oil containing Vitamin E and Linoleic
Leading NHS skincare scientists, dissatisfied with moisturisers generally available, developed and tested a sunflower formula to provide better care for skin. My Trusty Sunflower Body Butter is packed full of Vitamin E and Linoleic acid from Natural Sunflower Oil to moisturise and nourish skin, scars and burns as well as soothing and relieving dry, itchy or sensitive skin. Indeed, it leaves skin instantly nourished, with a vegan friendly 99% natural ingredient formula which promotes tissue and cell strength and provides anti-inflammatory benefits. Owned and developed by the NHS (Salisbury hospital), all profits from every purchase are reinvested back into NHS patient care.
Formulated for skin prone to eczema and other dry skin conditions, My Trusty Body Butter has a moisturising and nourishing effect suitable for the whole family from 8 weeks old. Formulated as an intensive moisturiser, it is blended with shea and cocoa butter and fragranced with natural oils of neroli, bergamot and orange, creating a luxurious fruity scent. Rich in essential skin improving vitamins E, F and K, this protective formula, will soften and nourish even the driest of areas. With the naturally active sunflower oil, the rich formula is perfect for deep moisturisation, especially on rougher areas of the body including knees, elbows and cracked heels.
Along with keeping your skin moisturised and wrinkle-free, the sunflower oil benefits for skin include:
- Unclogged Pores: Sunflower oil is highly absorbent and non-comedogenic. This means it will not clog your pores, and it is well-suited for various skin types — including acne-prone, dry, normal and oily. Sunflower oil can help to decongest pores by clearing them of dead skin cells and creating a refreshed, revitalised appearance.
- Sun Protection: Antioxidants like vitamin E help protect your skin from wrinkles and negative effects from sun exposure.
- Healing Properties: Sunflower oil has been shown to help aid wounds in healing faster, though more research is needed to explore this effect.
- Anti-Redness: Sunflower oil can alleviate temporary redness in sensitive or dry skin.
- Gentle On Skin: For those with sensitive or mature skin, sunflower oil is ideal as it is gentle on the skin and has calming properties.
Free from Lanolin, Parabens & SLS with a vegan friendly formula.
Fragranced with essential oils Bergamot, Orange & Neroli.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid