Kes-Vir Boy’s Jellyfish Board Shorts
- Your little boy can swim with confidence even if he has bowel or bladder incontinence
- Machine washable up to 50°C
- Adjustable leg holes for an airtight seal and total security when swimming with incontinence
- Discreet and stylish design that looks like any other swim shorts
- Two in one swimwear, no need to buy trunks and incontinence wear separately
Kes-Vir: Supporting Children with Incontinence by giving Them the Confidence to Swim
Incontinence for children can leave them feeling embarrassed and reluctant to engage in the usual activities children their age should be able to enjoy. Whether due to illness or disability, incontinence is debilitating and the idea of taking part in an activity such as swimming might be a terrifying concept to a child with incontinence. Every child should be able to enjoy and learn swimming, not just because it’s great fun and exercise, but for safety when they’re around water.
Kes-Vir Jellyfish Board Short – Incontinence Trunks for Boys
These discreet and stylish swimming trunks allow the little boy in your care to swim with confidence, no matter if he suffers bladder or bowel incontinence. The hidden PU coated polyester inner briefs provide protection against both bladder or bowel accidents whilst in water.
- You get two in one money saving swimwear, both trunks and incontinence briefs which means there’s no need to buy separately or re-purchase swimming nappies
- Inner briefs are made from breathable PU coated polyester
- Adjustable elastic strap on the leg holes and a pull tie cord on the waistband allows you to create an airtight seal for total security against bladder or bowel incontinence
- Machine washable fabric up to 50°C and quick drying
Imagine the joy your little boy will experience knowing he can swim, splash, dive and dunk without worrying about accidents. He can finally enjoy the activities other boys enjoy with total confidence that even if he has an accident, no one will know.
How Do the Kes-Vir Boy’s Jellyfish Board Shorts Work?
From a very simplistic concept comes a brilliantly effective swimwear solution for children with incontinence. Inside the stylish swim shorts is a pair of PU coated polyester briefs, the material of which is impenetrable meaning nothing can seep through, even in water. The adjustable straps on the leg holes let you create an airtight seal at the bottom, and the pull tie cord on the waistband offers a snug fit around the waist. With the top layer looking just like regular swim shorts, so no one will know that your boy is wearing incontinence swim wear.
Outer shell: 100% polyester
Integrated swim briefs: 100% polyurethane coated polyester
|Recommended For||Swimwear for children/boys with incontinence|
|Included Contents||1 pair of Kes-Vir incontinence swimming trunks|
|Material||Please see description|