Kegel8® Target Gold Probe
- Kegel8® medical grade probe designed for targeted stimulation of the pelvic floor via the anal sphincter
- Compatible with Kegel8® units & all pelvic floor toners that use a lead wire
- Ideal for those suffering with bowel incontinence, excessive flatulence or prolapse
- Gold plated electrodes deliver stronger & more effective stimulation pulses & are suitable for those with nickel allergies
- Features a rounded tip for comfortable insertion & built-in finger loop for easy removal
- Small, neat probe remains comfortably in place enabling movement during treatment
Expertly contoured to target the anal sphincter muscles, the Kegel8® Target Gold Probe is designed to treat the associated symptoms of bowel incontinence, excessive flatulence & prolapse
Compatible with Kegel8® pelvic floor exercisers and all other brands that use a lead wire, this expertly designed probe features two large gold-plated electrodes to ensure maximum conductivity and stronger stimulation pulses, for a more effective workout in the pelvic floor. Nickel free, it is also suitable for those with a nickel allergy.
The Kegel8® Target Gold Probe is specially contoured for targeted stimulation of the anal sphincter muscles. Ideal for those suffering with bowel incontinence, excessive flatulence or prolapse, it is easily inserted and rests comfortably inside. However, this probe can also be used vaginally for those that require a smaller, neater option. Designed with a built-in finger loop, this probe is easily removed and even comes complete with a 1 metre lead wire for plugging directly into your Kegel8® unit. In addition, the innovative shape stays in place so movement is possible during treatment.
The Kegel8® Target Gold Probe can be used for up to 2 years so long as all the manufacturer’s recommendations are followed. And, because Kegel8® trusts the quality of this probe so much, they have extended the warranty from the standard 60 uses to 6 months unlimited usage!
*To help extend the life of your probe and lead wire, disconnect from the head of the connector and not from the wire (shown above) as this can damage it. We recommend only removing the wires when you are changing probes as there is no reason to at any other time.*
|Anal use | Vaginal use | Rectocele (bowel prolapse) | Pelvic floor weakness | Bladder weakness
|Can be used with
|All Kegel8 Pelvic Toners, NMES Pelvic Toners which use asymmetrical and symmetrical waveform and for Professional Clinical use
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback
|Clean using Kegel8 Cleaning Spray and pat or air dry. Can be cleaned with warm soapy water (do not sterilise)