Intens8™ iEase Percussion Massage Gun
- Alleviates spasms, fatigue, cramps & aids recovery from injury or post-workout, promoting muscle growth
- Experience an increased range of motion, greater flexibility, improved joint health, better circulation & relief from a variety of conditions/injuries
- Has 4 intensity levels & includes 4 different attachments for targeted treatment of problematic areas
- Powerful tapping motion of percussion massage therapy mimics the pressure applied by a masseuse’s fingertips, while the added vibration penetrates deep into the soft muscle tissue
- Ergonomic design – single button operation, rechargeable, auto switch-off function & large easy-grip handle for optimum control & targeted relief
If you’ve never heard of percussion massage therapy, you’re certainly not alone. However, percussion massage therapy is beneficial for everyone, regardless of age, gender, or any other factors. So, to discover how this clever device can enhance your daily life and improve overall wellbeing, read on.
Designed to mimic the effect of traditional massage therapy, the Intens8 iEase Percussion Massage Gun provides the same benefits, but in the comfort of your own home. The powerful tapping motion simulates the pressure applied by a masseuse’s fingertips, thumbs, and palms, but with the added advantage of vibrations and pulses that penetrate deep into the soft muscle tissue. Perfect for avid gymgoers with an active lifestyle, as well as for those with sedentary jobs that are relatively inactive, this unique massage gun revitalises and rejuvenates the muscles, alleviating fatigue, spasms, and cramps whilst aiding recovery after an injury or workout.
Additional benefits of percussion massage therapy include an increased range of motion, greater flexibility, improved joint health, better circulation, and muscle growth. Providing pain relief from a variety of conditions and injuries, it also aids relaxation after a stressful day.
Complete with 4 different attachments, the Intens8 iEase Percussion Massage Gun has been expertly engineered for versatility and customised treatment depending upon the requirements of the user:
- Round Head – suitable for larger muscle groups, such as, the glutes, back and calves
- U Shaped Head – designed for targeted relief of the neck, back and Achilles tendon
- Flat Head – provides a gentle, more relaxing massage for the larger muscle groups
- Precision Head – targets smaller areas, such as, the arch of the foot or the elbow
Providing relief and treatment for a variety of different conditions, including bicep tendonitis, spinal pain, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, tight shoulders, shin splints and more, this magnificent massage gun can also be successfully incorporated into any training regime to enhance results and recovery from exercise. Simply use for 30 seconds prior to your workout to increase blood flow to the muscle groups you will be working. This essentially acts as a ‘warm up’, waking the muscles up and preparing them for exercise. During a workout, your iEase Percussion Massage Gun can be used for 10-15 seconds per muscle group to alleviate any spasms, cramps, and fatigue, thereby keeping the muscles active. Finally, post workout, use the massage gun for 2 minutes on the ‘active’ muscle groups. This stimulates quick venous return and prevents any blood pooling, essentially acting as a ‘cool down’. It also reduces the likelihood of cramping and offsets the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
Ergonomic in design, the Intens8 iEase Percussion Massage Gun is incredibly simple to use and comes complete with detailed instructions. It has 4 different levels of intensity to choose from and promises long-lasting results from powerful percussion massage therapy. The handheld and easy-grip design facilitates optimum control and targeted treatment without the need for assistance. In addition, it is cordless when in use and an auto-switch off function ensures the battery isn’t exhausted prematurely.
|Recommended For||Spinal Pain, Carpal Tunnel, Shin Splints, Tech Neck, Tennis Elbow, Tight Shoulders, Plantar Fasciitis, General Aches & Pains, To Optimise Workout Results|
|Power||Rechargeable Lithium Battery|