Healing Natural Oils H-Moles Formula
- Safely remove moles without scarring
- Effective mole removal on all parts of the body
- High-quality, all natural ingredients
- Listed by the FDA
- Apply directly to Mole, 3 times a day
Naturally skin mole removal with H-Moles Formula
Moles, coloured brown or black spots on the outer layer of skin, are very common. H-Moles Formula works to gently reduce the appearance of benign moles on all areas of the body. The concentrated Formula works gently and effectively on all types of benign moles, including:
- Junctional Moles – Usually brown, and may be flat or slightly raised.
- Compound Moles – Slightly raised, tan or brown
- Dermal Moles – Could be brown to flesh-coloured, elevated and usually found on the upper body. It may also contain hairs.
- Sebaceous Moles – Over-active oil glands produce these. It is likely to be yellow coloured and rough-textured.
- Blue Moles – Found mostly around the head, neck and arms, these moles are slightly raised and the colour pigment is deep within the skin.
H-Moles Formula is to be used on benign moles. If you are ever worried about mole growth, seek advice from your GP or dermatologist. Apply a few drops of H-Moles Formula directly to the mole using a cotton bud or clean finger. The Formula will begin to work immediately and results will be seen in a few weeks. Sometimes as little as 1 week or 2 weeks.
**Always have your moles checked by your healthcare professional to ensure they are benign and pose no additional health risks before seeking natural alternatives**
The homeopathic constituents in this product are manufactured according to the specifications in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and are monographed for use as homeopathic ingredients.
**Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Healing Natural Oils LLC.**
|Ingredients||Calendula officinalis 12C, Phytolacca decandra 12C, Thuja occidentalis 12C, Essential Oil Blend (Lavandula officinalis flower bud, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf-branch, Melissa officinalis blossoms & whole plant, Thuja occidentalis leaf), Sesamum I|
|Brand||Healing Natural Oils|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Size||11ml or 33ml|