Femmeze Vagina Trainer
- Splinting makes easier bowel movements, helps manage pelvic organ prolapse (rectocele) & realigns bowel
- Helps constipation by enabling the user to pass a stool without straining or using fingers
- Hygienic, it repositions the bowel for effective elimination and can also be used before pelvic exercising (better with an empty bowel).
- Can be used as an alternative to surgery or following surgery to strop increased straining to toilet
- Developed by NHS Nurse & Bladder & Bowel Consultant, featured in the Nursing Times
- Buy 2 for £21.86 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £20.71 each and save 10%
Women with rectal prolapse or rectocele share a secret - their daily problems with constipation. Help is at hand because you no longer need to suffer with difficult defecation, overuse of laxatives, or splinting with fingers - passing stool and pooping is made easy with Femmeze, developed by a specialist care nurse - and it works amazingly!
The Femmeze rectocele realignment aid is a new, dignified personal solution that helps women to manage their condition in a more hygienic manner and removes the need for women to use their fingers when realigning the rectum for passing stool. The Femmeze may be most effective when a woman has been advised by a clinician to use her fingers to align the rectocele.
Clinical studies also show that emptying the bowel is best done before performing pelvic exercises in the case of rectocele (bowel prolapse).
Developed with a Nurse, & Bladder and Bowel Consultant from the NHS, the Femmeze could help you to better manage your condition in a discreet and more hygienic way. No longer will women with long or false nails or decreased dexterity have to worry about damaging their vagina in the process of rectocele repaier either!
The Femmeze is also perfect to slip in your handbag for when you're out and about as it comes with a discrete black carry bag so no one will know what it is.
At last there is help for constipation and toileting difficulties if you have rectocele, mucosal prolapse and prolapsed rectum.
- The Femmeze gives you the opportunity to fully empty your bowel without straining.
- Femmeze helps to avoid straining if you have prolapse. Women with prolapse find the bowel is out of position, with femmeze realigning the bowel for effective pooping, defecation, or elimination is easy to do, and less strain on an already weak pelvic floor.
- Femmeze makes pooping cleaner! So often women with a prolapsed bowel will say that they never feel as though they have completely emptied their bowels, they are left with an uncomfortable bulge, this can leave them feeling unclean.
- The Femmeze is also good for women who find that when they toilet, they don’t fully empty their bowels and that no amount of toilet paper (which is uncomfortable and drying) will clear up the residue. Incomplete bowel emptying can be improved with the Femmeze.
- Prolapse Management is made easier with Femmeze - many women want to, or have to avoid surgery, and a simple toilet device such as the Femmeze is helping many women feel normal again, and have their body working 'normally' again. With Femmeze you can manage your prolapse, and more importantly - stop it getting worse by preventing further damage.
- Included is a sachet of lubricant and a small dab should help with insertion.
- Do not use anally – only for vaginal use.
If you have pelvic organ prolapse you need to manage your toileting - because extra strain on your pelvic floor must be avoided at all costs
Clinicians point out that the squatting position is more natural for full elimination of the bowel (defecation, or pooping) and can help avoid colon disease, constipation, haemorrhoids, pelvic floor issues and similar ailments.
When we’re sitting on an upright conventional toilet our bowel is kinked which puts upward pressure on the rectum and keeps the faeces inside. This creates the need to strain in order to eliminate. However in a squatting posture the bend straightens out and defecation becomes easier. When you have a prolapse the bend is more pronounced - the bowel has literally dropped out of position. The Femmeze and the squatting position is ideal for realigning your bowel, to ensure you do not strin and force extra pressure on yur weak pelvic floor.
Assuming the squat position for defecation is the natural way to achieve easier and more complete elimination. Research has shown that in some people, the kink is completely gone while squatting. A squatting toilet stool such as the Squatty Potty (available here at StressNoMore) is invaluable to help you empty your bowels safely and fully and is a perfect partner with the Femmeze.
Using the Femmeze pelvic organ prolapse toilet device will help you poo more easily, and take the strain off your vulnerable pelvic floor.
|Recommended For||Helps stool elimination in women with constipation, prolpase and pelvic floor problems|
|Included Contents||1 x Femmeze Vagina Trainer, Storage Bag, 2 Sachets of lubricant|
|Length||20cm (7.9 inches)|
|Insertable Length||7.7cm (3 inches)|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Femmeze Flyer View and/or Download the Femmeze User Manual|
|Width||2.7cm (1.1 inches)|