Elvie Breast Pump
- The worlds first silent, wearable breast pump
- No tubes, no wires, no noise and no pain when you’re away from your baby for an extended period of time
- Fits in to your bra for easy, stress free pumping anytime, anywhere
- Easy to use, set up and clean with just 5 parts to assemble and no tubes to clean
- Connects to the free Elvie Pump app to monitor milk volume in real time, track pumping history for each breast and control the pump remotely
- Please Note- Elvie is excluded from Black Friday Sales
Wireless Breast Pump for Easy, Comfortable and Silent Pumping at Your Convenience
From Elvie comes the worlds first silent, wearable breast pump. Gone are the days of tubes and wires holding you back. New mammas are far too busy to be sitting on the couch with wires hanging from under her top, whilst their pump makes noises normally only associated with a cattle farm!
This ingenious invention allows you to get on with the things you need to do, whether that’s taking a lovely long walk, making yourself a well-deserved cup of tea and a sandwich or heading off to work and leaving daddy in charge! Elvie gives you the freedom to pump on the go. After all, no one wants to be shackled to a plug socket or have their hands rendered useless.
Convenient Pumping Whether at Home or Away, Indoors or Outdoors, Travelling or Static
Whilst we would all love to be at our baby’s disposal 24/7 (or would we?) life happens and there are times you have to leave your little darling for a day, maybe 2, maybe longer. Whether you are away for business or pleasure, the chances are that opportune moments to disappear and relieve your boobs will be rare. Traditional breast pumps mean you need to find somewhere private, with a power source, a chair and preferably a table to pump. All the while, your friends are enjoying sampling cocktails or business associates are excitedly discussing the next big project and suitable candidates to head it up. And, where are you? Sitting in a room on your own, tubes everywhere, boobs out listening to the familiar mechanical workings of your inconvenient breast pump. With Elvie you won’t miss out on anything, whether you want to join in the fun or lay the groundwork to getting the promotion you’ve always dreamed off. After all, why should you be held back just because you’re a breastfeeding mother?
Elvie Takes the Pain Out of Lactation
Breastfeeding is the perfect way to start your cherished baby’s life. You want to provide them with the very best and it’s no secret that breast milk is the best your baby can get as it provides the perfect balance of fats and proteins to help them grow. It is also a beautiful bonding time between mother and baby. It can be hard for you though mamma, especially if you’re away from baby and your breasts are full of milk that needs emptying. The pain can become excruciating and hunting around for a suitable place to get your breast pump out and set up can take a while, leaving you in pain and at risk of a blocked milk duct or mastitis. The Elvie Pump will sit comfortably in your handbag and is there any place, any time you need it. Just pop it in your bra and carry on with your day. It is the perfect solution for mums with hectic social calendars or those who regularly go away with work or friends.
The Excellence of the Elvie Pump
- Hands free pumping: The all in one design fits in to your nursing bra using the included bra strap adaptors, so button your blouse up and carry on with the things you enjoy doing!
- 2-phases to simulate natural feeding: The pump has been cleverly designed with stimulation and expression modes that mimic baby’s natural feeding habits.
- Variable suction: No 2 babies suck the same, so the Elvie Pump has been designed with 7 suction variants, just find the right level of suction for you and you’re good to go.
- Custom fit: As with babies, all nipples and breasts come in different shapes and sizes. In this box you will find 2 breast shield sizes so just use the one that best fits to your nipple and breasts.
- Rechargeable: Don’t worry about stocking up on batteries or being shackled to a wall with a power point. Your Elvie Pump will charge in 2 hours using the USB cable included in the box and with each full charge you get approximately 2.5 hours of use, depending on the suction intensity you use.
- Technologically advanced: Hook your Elvie Pump up to your smart phone for real time milk mapping (tells you how much you’ve pumped and stores the information for you) and remotely controlling the device.
- Durable bottles: You get 2 bottles with your Elvie, they are reusable, fridge/freezer and dishwasher safe as well as being BPA free.
- Cuts feeding time in half: Breastfeed and pump at the same time and save yourself time to enjoy other things…like sleeping!
This outstanding device is a true godsend to breastfeeding mummies everywhere and it would make a fantastic gift for a cherished friend or family member. They will love you forever knowing you’re the one who bought them their very own Elvie Pump!
|Recommended For||Hands-free, silent breast pump that allows breastfeeding mothers the freedom to live their life. No wires, no tubes, no restrictions!|
|Included Contents||1 hub | 2 bottles | 2 breast shields (different sizes) | 2 seals | 2 spouts | 2 valves | 2 bra adjusters | 2 bottle lids | 1 USB charging cable | 1 carry bag|
|Material||BPA free plastic.|
|Power||Re-chargeable battery (the charge point is on the right hand side of your Elvie hub)|
|Warranty||2 year warranty on the Hub (pump mechanism) and 90 day warranty on washable components.|
|Washing Instructions||All removable components are dishwasher safe. The hub should never be submerged in water as it is an electrical device.|