Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
The powerful Beurer LR330 air purifier and humidifier will leave the air in your home blissfully clean, odourless and comfortable to breathe and live in
Many cities and towns are suffering from an increasing and dangerously high level of smog – thought to lead to 40-50,000 deaths a year due to the health problems it causes. This is not necessarily remedied by being inside, as air from the outside gets trapped in and recirculated. There are also the issues of contaminants like mould, pollen, tobacco smoke, cleaning products and animal dander.
As well as pollution, there is the problem of air that is too dry. It’s recommended that indoor air should be between 40-60% humidity but this is often not reached. When air is too dry it can have the following effects:
- Dries out skin, eyes and lips, particularly if you have a skin condition such as eczema
- Dries out the mucus membranes in the lungs and throat, weakening the immune system
- Exhaustion, tiredness and difficulty concentrating
- Increases dust and electrostatic charges in textiles
- Damages wooden furniture and floors
- Detunes musical instruments
The Beurer air purifier humidifier uses a super effective 3-layer filter to purify the air in any room while also humidifying, leaving your air clean, fresh smelling and comfortable to breathe.
The fan sucks in air through the pre-filter, removing larger particles like dust, dirt and hair.
Next is an activated carbon filter that removes formaldehyde, benzene and other poisonous gases as well as any odours that may be around.
The third stage is a HEPA filter – this stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air and is the most effective type of air filter available, removing 99.97% of particles.
Finally, it is enriched with water from the 4.6 litre tank to humidify it to the desired level. You are left with clean, fresh, odourless and perfectly comfortable air that will make your home a pleasure to be in.
Using your Beurer air purifier
When you switch on the air cleaner, it will begin purifying the air automatically, filtering it through its special 3-filter system. Using the LCD display, you can customise how the unit works with the following options:
- Timer: the unit can be set to switch off automatically after a set time, from 1-12 hours. It can also be left to run continuously
- Fan speed: there are three fan speeds – low, medium and high. This can be changed according to how polluted the air is
- Target humidity: you can choose a humidity level between 40 and 75%; the cleaner will switch itself off after the selected level is reached. It can also be set to ‘continual’, in which case it will run until the water runs out and then switch off
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11090|
|Recommended For||Purifying the air and creating an optimal level of humidity|
|Included Contents||Purifier with filters and instruction booklet|
|Material||3-layer filter system (pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter)|
|Power||Mains, UK plug|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Function||Covers an area of 35 square metres (114 square feet)|
|Size||37 x 26 x 36.2 cm (14.5 x 10.2 x 14.3 inches)|
|Speed||3 fan speeds - low, medium, high|
Find similar products here:
WIll i need to change the 3 layer filter at some stage and does Beurer sells it or where i can buy it?
Thanks for help, very looking forward to buy it.
Thank you very much for your enquiry.
The Beurer LR 330 Air Purifier is a very quiet device and you should be able to use throughout the night without being disturbed,
The filter needs to be changed after 1000 hours of use and the machine will let you know when you need to do this. The filters are available from Beurer directly.
If you would like to give me a call, I will be happy to take your order over the telephone and if you give me a call before 3pm today you could have this before Christmas.
I hope this helps but if you have any further queries, please let me know.
Emma ext 203
Customer Services 01482 496 931