- Cold fingers and toes
- Skin that changes colour in response to cold or stress (from white to blue to red)
- Tingling, numbness or pain in fingers and toes
- Throbbing, stinging pain when you start to warm up or calm down again
Raynaud’s treatment at home with StressNoMoreWhichever type of Raynaud’s you’ve been diagnosed with, there are steps you can take at home to reduce your symptoms:
- Stop smoking: cigarettes will make your circulation worse
- Exercise regularly: exercising improves circulation and reduces stress
- Reduce stress: eat well, take time to relax and make sure you’re not doing too much
- The Jocca Foot Warmer and Massager will warm up your feet while boosting your circulation with soothing massage.
- Take the rechargeable Lanaform Hand Warmer out and about with you; it offers 4 hours of wonderful heat!
- For added warmth under your normal clothes, try our Fleece Arm, Leg and Hand Warmer Set.
- Snuggle up on the couch with a Lanaform Heating Overblanket; keeping your whole body warm will help your symptoms.
The Weird Truth About Winter & Male Incontinence Is the end of summer getting you down? Get happy with a SAD lamp! 6 Tips to Boost Your Immunity This Winter!