Lumie Brightspark SAD and Energy Light
- Lumie Bright spark energy lights for home or work effectively treats symptoms of SAD
- SAD lamp improves and regulates the melatonin and cortisol hormones helping with depression
- Effective light therapy results in 45-90 minutes a day
- Emits a powerful 10,000 LUX
- Perfect to sit on any table or desk with its small footprint giving you BIG results
Never let a dull and dismal day drag you down – the Lumie Brightspark SAD and energy light can be the little - yet powerful - light in your life
The sunny days in June naturally improve our mood; but what happens when June feels like a million miles away and you’re stuck in dismal weather? Or when June arrives but has forgotten the sun! Exposing yourself to extra bright light on those dreary days can actually enhance your mood and give you the boost you need to feel more awake. Using the Lumie Brightspark regularly can really make a huge impact on alleviating symptoms of SAD such as over-indulging in food, cravings for particular carbohydrates, exhaustion, depression, lack of energy and motivation.
Easing these symptoms can give you the boost you need to get up and go; the light emitted from the Lumie Brightspark SAD lamp regulates the hormones cortisol and melatonin which aid in helping you stay awake and fall to sleep. Are you struggling with a hormonal teenager that refuses to get out of bed? It’s not coincidence that all teenagers are the same - your teenager’s hormones are unbalanced. Using the Brightspark desk lamp just for 45 minutes a day can help improve their ‘groggy’ mood and regulate their sleeping pattern.
The Lumie Brightspark has a small footprint so it can sit at any desk or table; perfect for your teenager if they find it difficult to concentrate or be motivated to do their homework. The light emitted works at 10,000 LUX, you will notice a greatly improved mood and more motivation.
Did you know that lighting has an effect on a patients recovery in hospital? Light is so beneficial to us - don't miss out on your share!
Studies show that lighting in hospitals has a direct impact on a patients recovery; the 150LUX lighting that is emitted in hospitals is a bare minimum to what we should all receive - a staggering 1500LUX, daily! Poorly lit hospitals counteract with a patients recovery as they can make the melatonin and cortisol hormones irregular, thus disturbing their sleeping patterns which play a huge role in recovery. Brightening hospitals throughout the day can help to improve a patients health, mood and recovery. Reducing light levels in the evening, or using red glow lights, then help patients fall asleep and get the quality of rest the body needs.
Shine the light in your home today to chase the blues away.
What do you get with the Lumie Brightspark SAD and energy light?
- Ideal size for office or table, small size but BIG on power!
- Perfect for reading too - high-contrast light
- Powerful 10,000 lux at only 20cm
- Attractive brushed aluminium finish
- Timer function, recommended treatment time of between 45–90 minutes
- Can be used all day or as and when necessary
- Brightspark is supplied with two 24W daylight spectrum bulbs