Windi Gas and Colic Reliever for Babies
- Buy 2 for £13.29 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £12.59 each and save 10%
- Drug-free way to help treat wind & colic in baby for fast relief, pack of 10 Windi's
- Windi The Gaspasser naturally relieves colic in babies by removing excess gas quickly and easily
- Designed by doctors to be safe, comfortable and hygienic to bring calm and comfort quickly
- Soft, pliable material that’s free from latex and BPAs, gentle on your baby’s body
- Calms your baby in seconds, to help both them and you to get some sleep!
Baby colic is quick and simple to relieve with this clever doctor-designed invention
Colic in babies is often caused by excess gas or constipation. Just think – if you didn’t understand what trapped gas was or how to relieve it, you'd be pretty miserable too. Trying to find effective colic relief can be a struggle – if your baby won’t stop crying you will already be exhausted and upset, and colic can often have no specific cause.
If you think your baby’s colic could be caused by trapped wind or constipation, give Windi a try! This clever catheter enables you to relieve your baby of trapped wind. Doctors will sometimes recommend using a rectal thermometer to do this, but Windi The Gaspasser is specially designed to be safer and more comfortable. Made from soft and pliable BPA and latex-free material, Windi is gentle on your baby’s body. The stopper ensures that you won’t insert it too far or harm your baby. It offers natural, safe relief from gas in seconds.
Ease your baby's wind quickly and easily without drugs or medicine! Using Windi is a simple 5 step process:
- Gently massage your baby’s belly downward towards the rectum
- Lubricate Windi’s tip with coconut oil or the lubricant of your choice
- Lift your baby’s legs and have a nappy ready; it’s a good idea to do this in the bath!
- Gently insert Windi and listen for a whistling sound; this is the air releasing
- Remove and discard Windi, then enjoy the peace and quiet!
Each pack contains 10 disposable, biodegradable catheters. Suitable for babies from 0-6 months.
|Recommended For||Doctor devised home-use for relieving trapped wind in babies, quickly and gently.|
|Included Contents||10 Windi's for relieving colic and gas in babies.|