Windi Gas and Colic Reliever for Babies
- Fast acting, drug-free way to help treat trapped wind & colic in baby for fast relief, pack of 10 Windi's
- Windi The Gaspasser naturally relieves colic in babies by removing excess gas or wind quickly and easily giving instant relief from the pain of trapped wind and colic to your baby
- Designed by doctors to be safe, comfortable and hygienic to bring calm and comfort, quickly restoring calm and comfort to both you and baby. This patented design safely releases trapped wind and the safety stopper ensures you insert to just the right length to keep baby comfortable.
- Soft, pliable material that’s free from latex and BPAs, gentle on your baby’s body BUT HUGELY EFFECTIVE
- Registered as a CE and FDA device, Windi calms your baby in seconds, to help both them and you to get some sleep!
Baby colic is quick and simple to relieve in seconds with this clever doctor-designed invention
Colic in babies is often caused by excess gas or constipation. Just think – if you didn’t understand what trapped gas was or how to relieve it, you'd be pretty miserable too. Trying to find effective colic relief can be a struggle – if your baby won’t stop crying you will already be exhausted and upset, and colic can often have no specific cause.
Natural Colic Relief for Baby, Fast & Safe - there when you need it!
If you think your baby’s colic could be caused by trapped wind or constipation, give Windi a try! This clever device enables you to relieve your baby of trapped wind. Doctors will sometimes recommend using a rectal thermometer to do this, but Windi The Gaspasser is specially designed to be safer and more comfortable. Made from soft and pliable BPA and latex-free material, Windi is gentle on your baby’s body. The stopper ensures that you won’t insert it too far or harm your baby. It offers natural, safe relief from painfully trapped gas and wind in seconds.
Ease your baby's wind quickly and easily without drugs or medicine! Using Windi is a simple 5 step process:
- Gently massage your baby’s belly downward towards the rectum
- Lubricate Windi’s tip with coconut oil or the lubricant of your choice
- Lift your baby’s legs and have a nappy ready; it’s a good idea to do this in the bath!
- Gently insert Windi and listen for a whistling sound; this is the painfully trapped air releasing
- Remove and discard Windi, then you and baby can relax and enjoy the peace and quiet!
Each pack contains 10 disposable, biodegradable Windi's. Suitable for babies from 0-6 months.
Emily Farris from Lifehacker says 'A three-inch tube made of fairly soft BPA-free plastic, the Windi is basically a fart catheter, or as my husband likes to call it, a butt trumpet. And when used properly, it’s almost guaranteed to leave you with a much happier baby'
The brand bills this magical little tool as “the gasspasser,” and while its main purpose is to relieve gas in infants, if there’s anything else that needs to come out, the Windi is going to get that job done, too. That’s because, by design, it’s likely to stimulate a bowel movement—the same way a rectal thermometer can.
|Recommended For||Doctor devised home-use patented device for treating colic & relieving trapped wind in babies, quickly and gently.|
|Included Contents||10 Windi's for relieving colic and gas, and trapped wind in babies.|
|Material||Soft & pliable BPA material, latex free.|
|Certification||CE Certificate, FDA Registered|