POGP Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises for Men Booklet
- Information booklet on men’s pelvic health created by pelvic health professionals and members of the Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy professional network
- Features factual information from professionals on strengthening the male pelvic floor and preventing the weakening of the pelvic floor
- Distributed to specialist physiotherapists to educate and support them in their work
- Includes easy, daily exercises for men to strengthen their pelvic floor for great pelvic health and sexual functionality into the twilight years
- Lists the symptoms of a weak pelvic floor and the reasons the pelvic floor becomes weakened
Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises and Advice for Men
This booklet has all the information you need to help you spot the signs of a weak pelvic floor and exercises to allow you to take control and stop it getting worse. Expertly pieced together by a network of professionals called POGP (which stands for Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy) this booklet is supplied to medical professionals and physiotherapists to help them help their patients gain a better understanding of the how’s and why’s of pelvic floor dysfunction. It includes
- Symptoms to help you determine if you may have a weak pelvic floor
- Information on where the male pelvic muscles are and the purpose they serve
- Information surrounding how the male pelvic floor muscles become weakened
- A pelvic floor muscle workout programme that is easy to follow and fast and simple to do at home, work or even in the car!
- Preventative measures you can take to ensure good pelvic health
This leaflet contains fact-based, medical information that has been collated by professionals following years of research, so you know the information is true and correct; no more having to ‘Google’ 100 questions to find the answers you are looking for.
|Recommended For||Information for men on their pelvic health and helpful advice and exercises that can keep your pelvic floor in optimum health.|
|Included Contents||1 x 6 page booklet|