Intimina Laselle Kegel Routine
- Intimina Laselle Kegel Routine kegel balls
- 3 ben wa balls for pelvic floor resistance training
- Balls can be used individually or together
- 100% body-safe silicone that's comfortable to use
- Strengthen and tone your pelvic floor
Strengthen your pelvic floor the easy way with these ben wah balls
Brand new from Intimina is the Laselle Kegel Routine, a complete pelvic floor workout system in one neat box. The kit includes 3 weighted Kegel balls, ranging from Light, for complete pelvic floor exercise novices, and those with very weak pelvic floors, through to Higher Resistance for when your pelvic floor is stronger.
You can use the balls individually to help you to build pelvic floor strength and tone, or you can use them together for a harder workout as you get stronger.
By strengthening your pelvic floor, you will experience greater intimate sensation, reduce the risk of incontinence and help to prepare your pelvic floor for childbirth. It's easy to use and gives quick results.
To exercise with your Laselle balls, simply:
- Contract your pelvic floor muscles, lifting the ball up
- Hold for 2-10 seconds, breathing deeply
- Rest til you're ready to go again
- Repeat this for 2-3 sets of 10 contractions, 3-7 times a week
|Included Contents||3 weighted balls - 28g, 38g, 48g and full instructions|
|Material||100% body-safe silicone|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Intimina Laselle User Manual View and/or Download the Intimina Laselle Kegel Guide|