C-Panty High Waist C-Section Recovery Panty
- C-section recovery underwear that supports and compresses for faster healing
- Silicone panel reduces scarring, speeds healing and provides support and relief from itching and pain
- Abdominal compression reduces swelling, shrinks your uterus and reduces pain for easier movement
- Designed by a surgeon and two-time C-section mum, recommended by gynaecologists
- Available in black or beige, gently slims your belly and waist without causing discomfort
C-Panty support underwear will help you through every stage of your Caesarean recovery
People often don’t realise the amount of time required for recovery from a C-section; this is often because there is so much focus on taking care of your new baby that your needs get forgotten about. However, the fact is that you have had major abdominal surgery and need to take good care of yourself to help your body heal.
Your caesarean scar can take up to a year to fully heal. Generally, this happens in phases; the first week is the most difficult as it will be sore and inflamed while your body rushes to remove dead cells and build up fluids around the incision. Over the first 6 weeks your body will start to rebuild the tissue around your incision. This can cause swelling, itching and shooting pains as your nerves regenerate. The tenderness around your scar should gradually fade but the changes in your incision can continue for up to a year as collagen levels change and tissues mature.
Make your C-Section recovery process as comfortable and successful as possible with C-Panty
The best way to heal quickly after abdominal surgery is to get plenty of rest and elevate the incision site. However, this is often completely unachievable after a C-section as you are so busy looking after your baby. This means that you will often still be experiencing puffiness, soreness and pressure around your incision even 6 weeks after birth.
C-Panty recovery underwear has been designed by and for mothers who have had a caesarean. Catherine Brooks had a lot of trouble with the symptoms of her c-section recovery and didn’t understand why there were no good ways to find relief. She tried binders and mesh underwear but found that they were unsightly and uncomfortable to wear. Through careful research and testing, Catherine designed underwear that relieves all of the symptoms of C-sections while also minimising scarring and making women look and feel good.
Support, compression and comfort all in one!
These C-Panty support pants are high waisted but not frumpy like Bridget Jones-style granny panties! They’ve been designed to take all of your post-partum needs into account:
- Abdominal compression to reduce swelling, help shrink your uterus and slim your belly
- Incision compression to reduce pain and help you move more easily
- Silicone panel on your incision will speed healing and reduce scarring while protecting and supporting you
- Slimming fabric that is seamless and tapered to your waist to create a nice silhouette without feeling too tight
This C-section underwear is available in either black or beige to suit your wardrobe and are made from a soft nylon and spandex blend. The waistband will come to just below your ribs so that it holds everything in nicely while avoiding any discomfort, tightness or bulging around your waist. C-Panty underwear will help you to look and feel so much better while you recover; allowing you to fully enjoy those precious first few months of your baby’s life.
If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight
|Recommended For||Supporting and speeding up healing after c-section births|
|Included Contents||One pair of pants|
|Material||92% nylon 8% spandex|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Colour||Beige or black|
|Size||UK sizes - S/M: 6 - 12 / L/XL: 14 - 20 / 1X/2X: 22 - 28 (see size chart for full measurements) If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable as delicate, line dry|