AbdoMend C-Section Recovery Maternity Support Belt
- Perfect for pregnancy, post-birth and caesarean section recovery
- Gives strong support to your back, incision scar and internal organs
- Helps to reduce swelling and pain with gentle compression
- Wear from day one after surgery to help your recovery
- Prevent stretch marks, accelerate healing and reduce angry scarring
Help your body heal properly after pregnancy and birth with support from Abdomend
Designed to be worn discreetly under your clothes, the AbdoMend Support Belt has been created to help you recover more quickly and easily after pregnancy, birth and caesarean section. The AbdoMend Support Belt is comfortable and adjustable and is designed to support your internal organs, your delicate caesarean incision and your back to make recovery quicker and easier.
The twin-strap design offers gentle compression for your abdomen and is designed to help your recovery from day one. The Bikini Support Strap helps to support your back following surgery and gives extra support for when you are trying to breastfeed and move around following your caesarean. The AbdoMend Support Belt can reduce or even eliminate stretch marks by offering support to your tummy – by wearing the Bikini Belt, this takes some of the extra weight off your delicate abdominal skin, meaning you are less prone to stretch marks.
Your abdomen needs support - and that's exactly what Abdomend will do - don't take a chance on full recovery, support today for a comfortable tomorrow!
Following a caesarean, the AbdoMend Support Belt helps to support your delicate incision, meaning that you can move around with confidence without the worry that your incision will open up again. The gentle compression will help to make sure that you have a flatter, less noticeable scar and helps your body to shrink back to its original pre-pregnancy shape.
How to choose the right size Abdomend Support belt for your needs:
Designed for ladies of all shapes and sizes, the AbdoMend Support Belt is available in five sizes and is designed with a soft cotton cover for ultimate comfort. As your tummy grows during pregnancy then shrinks back again afterwards, the belt adjusts between 6-9 inches so you can always be sure of a perfect fit.
- Extra Small: 24”-32” (61-81cm) – approximately dress size 4-8
- Small: 32”-38” (81-96cm) – approximately dress size 8-12
- Medium: 38”-46” (96cm-117cm) – approximately dress size 12-16
- Large: 40”-50” (101cm-127cm) – approximately dress size 16-20
- X Large: 52”-56” (132cm-142cm) – approximately dress size 20-22
We recommend adding 2 - 4" for your post surgical swelling measurement.
|Recommended For||Abdominal support belt for C Section, maternity and post operative pelvic pain.|
|Size||Extra Small - Small - Medium - Large|